Thread: Terrific Toribia the Turtle!

Hybrid View

Terrific Toribia the Turtle!

Greetings Toribia in Argentina! Happy Pet of the Day!

Beautiful, simply exquisite, that you are, Toribia! What a wonderful gift your human was given the day you came home, her/his dream of being a turtle parent come true! And now, 5 years later, how deep the bond of love and friendship you two share has grown, and Red-Eared Sliders having a life expectancy of an amazing 50-70 years, so many, many more years of shared love and friendship to look forward to! How lucky your human is, having a best friend as beautiful, as unique and special as you, Toribia! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, taking a walk in the grass (go slow), basking in the sunshine, being loved and pampered to pieces by your devoted human! Lots of love to you, beautiful Toribia, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous Toribia!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Toribia

Name:  turt.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  52.6 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    I know what wonderful pets you can be, I have two girls of my own.
    You will grow from a tiny one inch to maybe about twelve inches.
    You are smart and fast, but enjoy being all stretched out, basking in the sun.
    Celebrate your world famous day

Dearest Toribia, what a beautiful Red-Eared Slider you are! And what a delightful personality you have, too. You were the perfect gift from your dear friend's parents to him/her. Now you enjoy going outside for walks in the grass and sunbathing in a position that looks funny to your people. You are very kind with your own family but not always with others. You and your dear people love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Toribia, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Toribia is an awsome turtle, that is a fact! So pretty and a wonderful POTD.

Congrats on being POTD beautiful Toribia.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana