Good morning, Zoe! Happy Dog of the Day!

What an adorable, energetic, personality packed pup you are, truly a girl for all seasons; equally at ease enjoying the comforts of small town life as you are taking in the sights and sounds of the big city; as confident strutting your stuff on the catwalk as you are strolling the cobblestone streets of Montreal! What an adventure packed, fun filled life you are living, Zoe! I visited your blog, and should anyone doubt your zest for life I suggest they take a look! I could pore over your photos for hours, but I must say, your birthday shoot was simply the best, and how cool is that shot of you and your human in matching (sort of, hehe) shades! But what makes you so extra special, Zoe, is your unconditional love for your human, for all things living, your big and giving heart!

Zoe attends dog daycare, where she acts as class president, enforcing order in the classroom and mentoring new pups to the rules. She has close friendships with many dogs, that have grown over the years. It has been a joy to see Zoe mature alongside her buddies.
You truly are one in a million, sweetheart, and all lucky enough to cross your path, truly blessed! The joy, love and laughter you bring to this world is a priceless gift indeed!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy an extra special, fun and action packed day of celebration, meeting and making new friends, chowing down on tasty treats, being spoiled to the max! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Zoe, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Pure love!!!