Thread: Rock'n Roll Keith

Rock'n Roll Keith

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Keith!

What a handsome boy you are in your tabby coat with a white chest/chin and beautiful green eyes.

I'm so glad your family rescued you and your siblings from the street, but sorry you had a rough start in life - but you were lucky to end up with a family who loves you so much.

Now you're having fun opening closets to scatter things around, and playing with cords of the blinds (be careful with those!) And you have a siamese friend to hang out with, too.

Have fun today and elebrate with your kitty friends and family. And make sure you get some extra yummy treats, lots of playtime and loving. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Cool Keith! 😎

Keith, thanks so much for sharing your story! You are a very cute kitty and I'm so glad that you have such a great family and plenty of stuff to keep yourself entertained! Congratulations on being COTD!

Dearest Keith, you are definitely a rock star. You are such a beautiful tabby boy, your markings are perfect, and I love your sweet face. I'm so glad that your dad rescued you and your siblings from the mean streets. And now you are living the perfect life, complete with your bestie Simon.
    I wish you, your kitty friend and your parents a wonderful day full of celebration with lots of cuddles and all of your favorite treats.
    cats4ever

Concatulations dear Keith on being chosen COTD. You are indeed a very handsome dude.

Dearest Keith, you are a rock star, indeed! Keith Richards has nothing on you. You are a gorgeous guy with that pretty brown-tabby-with-white fur. And what a sweet face you have, with the cute little nose outlined in black and those lovely big eyes. We agree, that slightly-milky eye makes you look even cuter than you already are, even though no one can quite pinpoint why! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us. How sweet to see you and your BFF Simon cuddled up together! And what an adorable kitten you were. And as they all show, you continue to be just as adorable. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to NYC to pet you and Simon! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you both for me .

What a nice story you have to tell! You started life in a bad neighborhood in Brooklyn, but fortunately your dad rescued you and a couple of your siblings. Now you are living the best life in your New York City apartment, hanging out with Simon and making your dear Purrrsons smile with all your antics and energy, scattering closet contents around the floor, watching street life from the window, playing with the venetian blind cords (and we echo our good friend Randi: be careful with those!), and then resting up in a soft spot in the apartment. You and Simon and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Keith (and Simon), on being chosen today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you both and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-10-2017 at 07:02 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Cool Cat Keith and your bestie Simon!

Sweet handsome Keith, what a dear kitty you are! You are such a handsome tabby and white fellow! I'm glad your dad rescued you and your siblings from being outdoor kitties!

You were napping on a rock that day, and your dad came to help you to a safer, healthier and happier forever home! Now you and Simon are buddies, resting in a soft spot or enjoying a sunny place. When it is time to have fun, you do a bit of rearranging items in the closet! Maybe you look out the window, watching leaves or birds, or whatever else is happening outside. Perfect!

Happy Cat of the Day to dear Keith and Simon! I am sending you both some extra petting and hugs for this special day!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Kieth is adorable!! Sounds like a glass half full, laid back kinda kitty cat! I bought Kieth Richards book Life, so I see his face every day on the bookshelf. There are definately similarities. I am sure the other Kieth would be flattered and tickled to see such a divine, wee dude as his namesake. Sending a smooch and a cuddle to Kieth, our magnificent COTD!

Cool Kitty Keith!

Hi Keith! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a captivating kitty you are, Keith, every bit as smooth and cool as your legendary rocker namesake (but way more handsome)!
    This Brooklyn born girl is so very thankful to your Daddy for saving you and your siblings from the mean streets, providing you with the happiest, most carefree of lives, a forever home in which you can safely watch the world go by from behind your living room window, nap the day away all curled up on a comfy spot of your choosing, cuddle with Simon, play to your heart's content! Yes, you sure do have that special something, the "it" factor, and it's no wonder all you meet fall under you spell! You're as special as they come! What a lucky boy you are, Keith, having found your way to such caring humans. But just as lucky are your people, having a beautiful, sweet and loving best furkid and friend for life in you...and Simon too!

Thanks for ending my day on such a happy note, Keith! Meeting your sweet self, seeing all of your heart-melting pics, has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun filled day of celebration, scattering stuff all over place, hehe, cuddling with Simon, munching on tasty treats, being spoiled to the max and loved to bits by your devoted humans! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Keith, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to sweet Simon, too!

Me and my BFF, Simon!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD handsome Keith.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana