Thread: Kyzmit

Kyzmit

Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  23.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are handsome in a special way.
    It's so nice that you comfort the sick.
    Celebrate your special day.

Captivating Kyzmit!

HI Kyzmit! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh my gosh! What a uniquely handsome, most precious, extra special pup you are, Kyzmit; one fabulous blend of breeds! I have to say, I have a "thing" for doggies with wiry, or as we here like to say, scruffy coats! Your photos, your mommy's tribute, your antics have me smiling from the inside out and laughing out loud! Are you really 13 years young? Well, you sure don't look your age, Kyzmit, and it's clear you sure don't act your age, either! Captivating in looks and in personality, that you are, a force to be reckoned with! As others have noticed, you've definitely got "it" (though not in the way some of those others may have meant)! But your fun loving spirit and mischievous ways aside (raccoons?), it's your BIG heart, your tenderness, that has touched me most of all!

When I had severe issues with my left ankle, he put his head over it and guarded it if anyone came near me. When a dog in his doggy daycare suffered a health issue, Kyzmit stayed with her all night to comfort her. He's the best friend that we all wish for - always there for you.
    They simply don't come any more special than you, Kyzmit! In looks, personality and heart, you're one in a million. It's no wonder your mommy's considers you the love of her life! Lucy lady she, having a furkid, a loyal and loving best friend for life in you! You're the best!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, getting into all kinds of fun "trouble," munching on treats (bite sized, of course), being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family! Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, precious Kyzmit, or very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Happy dog!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Kyzmit, you are adorable! Thank you for sharing those great photos with us, showing off your delightful looks and personality so well. You look so happy in all of them. I love that shot of you in your tie! You and your dear people all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Kyzmit, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Wow, Kyzmit is clearly a wild at heart, guardian spirit kinda dude! Perfect DOTD, I love his hairdo!

Congrats on being Dog of the Day, adorable Kyzmit.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Kayoot Kyzmit

What an adorable photo that tie one is! Would love to hear that raccoons story
    Many congrats to Kyzmit on being the DOTD! Stay blessed!

Tell Us the Raccoon Story

He is an awesome guy but don't leave us hanging. Tell us about the raccoons.