Thread: Angel Tippy~

Angel Tippy~

Dear Tippy~

What a breathtakingly beautiful, brave, big hearted boy you were, Tippy, truly one in a million; a canine Goodwill Ambassador without equal. You may have earned your angel wings, sweetheart, but your shining spirit, your legacy of love and loyalty, lives on in the hearts and lives of all who knew and loved you, people of all ages and from all walks of life. But nowhere does your light shine more brightly than in the heart of your forever family, your lady.

What an amazing, adventure filled life you led...climbing mountains and swimming the ocean, herding cows and defending your humans from harm. But I have a feeling nothing brought you greater joy than chasing that John Deere...other than loving on your humans, of course! I can only imagine how deeply your family, your lady, miss having you there with them in body. But I hope they take comfort in knowing that your separation is only temporary, that one fine day in the distant future you and they will be reunited, and what a joyful day that will be! Until that happy day, run happy and free at the Rainbow Bridge, where there are countless hills to climb and streams to swim in, cows to herd and tractors to chase, lighting up the heavens with your bright and beautiful spirit. And I have it on good authority that all of our beloved fur angels will be throwing you one big, blow out, ketchup rich Dog of the Day BBQ today,so party hearty, sweetheart!

To Tippy's family~
    Thank you so much for sharing your precious Tippy with us, your cherished memories and all of those gorgeous photos, that heartwarming video; giving us the honor of paying tribute to your beautiful boy. He truly was one in a million, a Dog of a Lifetime. I hope seeing him being honored here today puts a smile on your face. And don't forget...One day you all will be together again.
    (((HUGS)))
    Sandra

Sheer contentment!

Together forever...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a sweet, gorgeous dog. We also had a Tippy who was wonderful. Your Tippy was a big guy who was full of life. Thank you for sharing him with us today.

RIP, Tippy and hello from Lindenhurst! There aren't many farms left in Lake county, I'm glad Tippy was fortunate enough to spend his life living in one. He was obviously a very special friend.

Tippy

Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  8.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You were such a handsome and good boy.
    There must be some comfort to your family
    that you lived a fairly long and happy life.
    I'm sure you are celebrating your special day
    from the Rainbow Bridge.

Blog Entries
    Tippy was remarkable and glorious! Tippy was excellent and fabulous, outstanding, good lookin, smart, funny and.....the very BEST!!!

Congrats, Angel Tippy, for being Dog of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Tippy Angel, you are gorgeous and have the most delightful personality! What a wonderful spirit you are, and what a wonderful life full of adventure and love you shared with your dear family and so many friends!

Thank you for sharing those terrific photographs, and the sweet video, with us! You have been and are and will always be greatly loving and greatly beloved. It is so nice to see you there with your special friend. Your dear family members miss you so very much. I hope their precious memories and keepsakes are helping to comfort them. Please send some angelic tail-wags to their hearts to remind them that love is eternal, you are with them always, and you will welcome them home.. One Fine Day.

Congratulations, darling Tippy Angel, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know that quite the party is going on at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

What a precious hero he was. Rest in peace, love. Happy DOTD!