Thread: Don Canelo

Don Canelo

He is so beautiful. Thank you for adopting him.

Don Canelo

Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  34.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    It's hard to loose someone you love, but fortunately
    you found a new family to love and take good care of you.
    Senior dogs are the best. I've adopted several.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Don Canelo, what a beautiful mature guy you are! You are so handsome, and you have the most delightful personality, so sweet and loving. I'm so sorry you lost your first dear person. You and he love each other very much, don't you. Now you have your second family, who love you just as much. And you even have a good doggie housemate pal, Koda! You and he and all your family members love each other dearly, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Don Canelo, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and Koda and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your first-person Angel is rejoicing up at the Bridge and sending down love!

Last edited by phesina; 01-07-2017 at 05:48 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Every day I look to see "The Dog Of The Day". Once in a while a dog is featured that I'd really like to meet, Canelo is one of those dogs.

Blog Entries
    Yes well, Canelo made me cry because he is so gentle, loving and beautiful. Sweet, did I mention sweetheart?

Canelo, I'm sorry you lost your first person, and very glad you have a new family. Congrats on being Dog of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana