Thread: Busy Charlie

Busy Charlie

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Charlie!

What a handsome orange boy you are! Your coat looks so beautiful and silky.

I'm so glad your family adopted you from a shelter - and there was no doubt it had to be YOU!

With all your hobbies you're a busy guy... bird-watching, box-sitting, batting catnip mice around the house, and sprinting down the hallway. You have also taught your humans to play lots of games, and you jump to high perches to retrieve kibble. I think you have them wrapped around your paws.

I can tell you are very loved, and you love your family back... waiting to greet them when they come back, ready to give them kisses.

Have fun today and enjoy a day of celebration and some extra yummy treats and lots of attention and cuddles. I send kisses and wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Concatulations dear Charlie on being chosen COTD.

Dearest Charlie, what a good-looking young man you are! You are so pretty with that pale orange fur with the white boots and gloves, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely big eyes! Your photos are great, thank you, showing off your talents and interests so well. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Urbana, IL to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! Your Purrrsons went to the shelter (and many thanks to them for choosing rescue), where you and they met and adopted each other when you were just six months old. Right from the start you have been a bundle of energy. As a kitten you loved chasing crumpled paper balls and the second hand of the wall clock. Today you enjoy many different hobbies, including bird-watching, box-sitting, and playing games with your Purrrsons. And whenever any of them arrives home after being out for ten minutes or more, you run to the door to greet them with head rubs, nose kisses, and of course, lots of purring! What a man of many gifts you are, a true Renaissance cat. You and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Charlie, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps another round of tag and then jumping to high perches to retrieve kibble!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Charlie is the epitome of cat excellence. He is exquisite and a magnificent COTD!

Dear beautiful Charlie! I live outside Chicago, but I would be happy to travel down to Urbana to help you play with your favorite toys! Or just to pet your light orange coat, which looks so nice with your white-gloved paws! Or to hear you greet your favorite people

What a sweet kitty you are, Charlie! You greet your people with head rubs, nose kisses and purring! Then it is time to play, or maybe to sit by the window and observe all of the birds! And always to be a loved kitty! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you!!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Charlie!

Hi Charlie! Happy Cat of the Day!

So nice to meet you, sweetheart! Seeing your beautiful self up on my screen was just what I needed on this cold, snowy night! You have the loveliest coat and coloring, and how spiffy are those snow white boots and mittens! Your human describes you as having been a most energetic kitten! Well, at age 6, it sounds like you're every bit as playful and fun loving today as you were those many years ago, a Renaissance man indeed!

He enjoys bird-watching, box-sitting, batting his catnip mice around the house, and sprinting down the long hallway with surprising speed. Charlie enjoys playing many games with his humans, including tag, performing tricks (jumping through a hoop, "sit," high five, and spin), and jumping to high perches to retrieve kibble.
    Phew!!! And even more impressive than your striking good looks and fun loving personality, is your big, warm heart, your devotion to your family!

After someone arrives home, whether it's from work, school, grocery store, or really anytime someone leaves the house for ten minutes or more, Charlie runs to the door to greet us with head rubs, nose kisses, and of course, lots of purring!
    Could you be any more purrfect? Your humans are one lucky bunch, having a beautiful, fun loving, big-hearted best friend and family member in you, Charlie. As I'm known to say, you're living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled, adventure packed day of celebration, doing all of the above, hehe, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Charlie, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Heart-melting!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Charlie, what a handsome boy you are. That's great that you are staying so busy. I would love to watch you performing your tricks. Who said that kitties can't jump through hoops? And I bet it took you no time at all to learn.
    Charlie, you are just the perfect kitty. And thank you to your parents for adopting you from a shelter.
    I hope you and your family celebrate your special day with all of your favorite games and treats.
    cats4ever

Congrats on being COTD handsome Charlie.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana