Thread: Waldo!!!

Waldo!!!

Oh my gosh Waldo, I am in love! I love chocolatepuppys! I bet you're a lot of fun. I can see why someone would think you might be a bear!
    Congrats on being DOTD! Have a fun day celebrating!

Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy.Lacey.Angel.Missy

Waldo! King of Central Park!

Good morning, Waldo! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a big, beautiful, "bear" of a boy you are, Waldo! Just as your human says, you truly are the standard bearer (pun intended) for the beloved "gentle giant," every bit as sweet and loving, as gentle of heart, as you are king sized in stature!

Born in NYC, I smiled from ear to ear, learning of your Uptown roots, learning what a fixture you are in Central Park, how beloved you are by all the visitors, humans and doggies alike! And oh my gosh, how heads must turn when you're spotted strolling down the iconic 5th...unleashed! I could go and on and on about just how special you are, Waldo. But suffice it say, your family (especially your young girl!), all of those lucky enough to cross your path, are truly blessed, having a furkid, a best friend, a loving companion in you! You truly are one in a million, sweetheart, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your big, beautiful self with us! Reading your human's heartwarming tribute, seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos with us, has made my day! Hope you're treated to an extra special Dog of the Day, Waldo, strolling down 5th Ave, meeting up with fans and friends in the park (hopefully there's a bit of snow there today!), being loved and pampered to pieces by your wonderful family and all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, big hugs and slobbery smooches to you, sweet, lovable, huggable Waldo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Hoping for some snow for you today, beautiful boy!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello, wonderful Waldo Newfie! I would like to go all the way to Central Park in New York to give you some enormous hugs! There's a song from a Broadway musical that says, "I'm the king of New York" and I think that's you! Oh my goodness, how you must bring smiles to everyone you meet, including visitors to NYC from everywhere!

I agree with everything my friends tatsxxx11 and chocolatepuppy have already said, so I will just send more love and hugs! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Waldo, the king of New York!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh my gosh, dearest Waldo, you are stunning! What a gorgeous hunka hunka hunka love you are! I can easily see why anyone would think you're a bear and why cars slow to give way to you. You are the King of Central Park, indeed!

And what a delightful personality you have, not a mean bone in you! You are the original Gentle Giant. How nice, too, that you and your little skin sister are the same age and have grown up together! You and your dear family and everyone who has ever met you all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home, and world, you share!

Congratulations, darling Waldo, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-06-2017 at 06:00 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Waldo

Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  18.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    I can see how some would mistake you as a bear.
    What a handsome fellow.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Waldo is the finest big old dog in the whole wide world!! I love Waldo XOXO

Congrats on being DOTD handsome Waldo.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Another Park King!

Hello Waldo and family! Dov, my deceased 12 y.o. Newf was posted as Dog of the Day today, and it wasn't until I scrolled all the way down that I found Waldo. In referring that post to my dog park friends as they responded to me, I got various and sundry "OMGs!" about his coat and shedding etc. But we both know that he sheds only twice a year--in comparison to my Landseer whose WHITE coat (ONLY) sheds constantly. (a surpise to me, along with their legginess...English Setter-cross presence i suspect...)

My first Newf, Mortimer, back in the mid-70s moved into the city (Albany) with me (after being raised on a rustic prep school campus) was never on a lead and always greeted by neighbors and newbies well met.

In sum, I'd have no other breed! Best of heath and wishes to Waldo, he's clearly an icon.
    Ray Hull