Thread: Fluffy Phyllis!

Fluffy Phyllis!

Hi Phyllis! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh, be still my heart! What a gorgeous, golden-hearted, life loving Old English Sheepdog you are, Phyllis! How I'd love to bury my face is your soft, fluffy coat, cover that sweet, smiling face of yours with a zillion kisses, be a recipient of a full, Phyllis body hug! And how fab is that scrungie? (We girls sure can get creative when it comes to our hair!) No wonder all you meet fall hopelessly in love, and by all accounts, you give back ten fold the love you get! What a lucky family is yours, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion, a protector in you, Phyllis! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your family for sharing your heart-melting photos and heartwarming backstory with us! Meeting you has been the perfect start to my day! Hope you enjoy a snowly, fun filled Dog of the Day...herding your humans, taking a hike, meeting new friends (human and furry) at the doggie park, playing fetch, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, big hugs and slobbery smooches to you, beautiful Phyllis, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Now, off to follow you on Instagram!

Beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I want to give Phyllis a hug!

Dearest Phyllis, what a gorgeous young Old English Sheepdog you are! You are so pretty, with that fluffy fur and the sweet face and those long, LOOOOONG legs. And what a delightful personality you have, too! You make your dear people smile with all your antics and energy. You and they love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Phyllis, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and your dear people and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Phyllis

Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  20.0 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a beautiful, friendly girl you are.
    I would love to let you give me a great big hug.
    Celebrate your special day.

Fluffy Phyllis! I'd like to go to beautiful Colorado and give you some big hugs! You are such a happy girl, I would like to watch you having fun at the dog park, bringing smiles to everyone you meet! Your coat looks so soft to pet, too! Big, big hugs to you for your special day Happy Dog of the Day!

p.s., kisses for your out-stretched paws, too!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Oh ya, dying for for a full body hug from Phyllis! Sweetheart DOTD!

Congrats on being DOTD, beautiful Phyllis.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana