Thread: Marvelous Mongo

Marvelous Mongo

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Mongo!

What a handsome sleek boy you are! Your coat is so beautiful and silky. No wonder she fell in love with you!

I'm so glad your mommy adopted you from a shelter. In spite losing your two friends - you now have Moosie to play and snuggle with. I bet the two of you are having a lot of fun.

And how nice that you snuggle up in bed with your mom and keep her warm. She surely loves that!

Have fun today and enjoy a day of celebration with Moosie, and make sure you get some extra yummy treats and lots of attention and cuddles. I send kisses and wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

Name:  04d.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  302.6 KB

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Beautiful Meezers, Mongo and Moosie!

Hello, Mongo and Moosie! I think you will both be the Cats of the Day for me today You are beautiful meezer cats! I smiled when I read about all the fun things you do - playing, napping in a sunny place, snuggling together and with your mom! (Moosie, do you like to snuggle with your mom too?) Your fur looks so soft and smooth! Gorgeous!

Happy Cat of the Day to Mongo and Moosie!

p.s. to Mongo and Moosie's Meowmie - I hope you will nominate Moosie for Cat of the Day if you haven't already, they are both beautiful! Please register for PT so you can tell us all about them! They sure are gorgeous cats!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 01-04-2017 at 07:28 PM. Reason: add postscript
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Marvelous Mongo!

Hi Mongo! Happy Cat of the Day! So nice to meet you, and your BFF Moosie, too!

What a dashingly handsome, blue eyed Meezer man you are, Mongo! But a senior? How can that be? You don't look or act half your age! Well, if being a senior translates to living and loving life to the degree that you are, sign me up for the "golden" plan!

We are so very thankful to your mommy for adopting you those many years ago, providing the happiest and most loving of forever homes to one most deserving kitty, giving herself and Moosie a best friend and heart healer in the process! What a heavenly match! How blessed your mommy is, having a bestie, a loving companion, a furry son in you, sweetheart! You truly are the best of the best, Mongy, beautiful inside and out, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby boy! I needed a smile on this grey and gloomy day, and oh boy, didn't your sweet words and heart-melting photos deliver! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled Cat of the Day, Mongy...batting about your catnip mousie, playing with Moosie, cuddling with your mommy, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Loads of love, snuggles and smooches to you, precious Mongo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day! Love to dear Moosie, too! (What a precious pair you two make!)

BFF!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Mongo, AND Moosie, what stunning Meezers you are! Your Blue Point fur is so pretty and soft-looking, and you have the sweetest face with those great big blue eyes. You are so handsome and stately in all those great photos. Do you ever know how to work the camera, Mongo! And how nice to see you snuggling with your BFF Moosie in that one! You both are gorgeous, when it comes down to it. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to Newton, MA to pet you both! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Meowmie will pet you both for me .

And what a wonderful story you have to tell! You have been with Meowmie ever since you were four months old, when you and she met at the shelter and adopted each other. How good of her to choose a rescue kitty! And later, she adopted Moosie to keep you company after your other two Siamese friends passed away. Your favorite things to do are eat, sleep, play, lounge in a nice sunspot, and snuggle with Moosie. You and he are the best of friends, hanging out all the time and grooming each other. You also enjoy sitting in Meowmie's lap and, when she goes to bed, crawling under the blanket to keep her warm with purrs and nibbles and cuddles. Then, when she awakens, you remind her it's breakfast time with little mews and face-pats. You and Moosie and Meowmie all love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Mongo (and Moosie), on being chosen today's Cat(s) of the Day! We hope you both and Meowmie and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats. We know your two previous Siamese housemate Angels are rejoicing at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Mongo made my whole day! What a perfectly beautiful, amazing Siamese COTD! Love ya awsome Mongo!!! I really love the pic of you and your partner in crime too, but they are all wonderful!

Hi Mongo, you are so beautiful. Your eyes are mesmerizing. How wonderful that your mommy adopted you from a shelter. Those places are full of treasures.
    Age is only a number, and you are definitely young at heart. You're still full of spunk and play fight with your bestie Moosie. Sometimes mommy scolds the two of you, but I bet that she enjoys watching you guys.
    I hope all of you have many more happy and healthy years together. Enjoy your special day today.
    cats4ever

Congrats on being COTD handsome Mongo.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Concatulations dear Mongo on being chosen COTD. Your Mommy is right, you are a kitten at heart in a senior kitizens body.