Thread: Sweet tabby Nala

Sweet tabby Nala

Dear Nala, you are the most beautiful brown tabby girl. Your golden eyes compliment your wonderful markings, and I love your long whiskers. Your mom/dad picked you because of your playfulness and because you are soooo cute. Who could have resisted? I'm glad that you enjoyed your first Christmas. I can see the the sparkle in your eyes looking at the tree.
    I hope that you and your family have a great day full of celebration and all of your favorite games and treats.
    cats4ever

For a while I was planning to get a kitten. So this lady fosters these animals that are waiting to be adopted, and we decided to get a kitten there. She had three kittens which were females and they were ready to get a home, but I could only choose one. It was kind of a tough choice, one was black, one was gray, and this brown tabby one. The black one was cuddly but really lazy and barely moved around, and the gray one was pretty shy, but Nala was really playful and loved to chase the cat toys around, so I chose to adopt her.

Now I can tell you Nala is one of the best pets I have had and cutest kitten ever. She's very playful and always tries to find a way to entertain herself. She does things like going inside bags, run around the house, and anything else to keep her energy going! This was her first Christmas, and she found the tree fascinating. I'm looking forward to keeping her for a long time.
    Beautiful kitten Nala! What a lovely brown tabby girl you are, with your white paws and your golden eyes! Your person says you are the cutest kitten ever, being playful and finding ways to entertain yourself! You inspect bags, run here and there, and keep your person smiling! You were fascinated by the Christmas tree- did you tap the ornaments with your paw? My kitty used to do that, just tap them enough to get them moving.

Sweet Nala! I'm glad you enjoyed your first Christmas and I can tell how much you are loved! Happy Cat of the Day to you, cutie girl!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Precious Nala!

Hi Nala! Happy Cat of the Day! Hope you and your family enjoyed a very merry Christmas and joyful New Year's Day, the first of countless more yet to come!

What a beautiful, utterly captivating Tabby girl you are, Nala! That photo of you gazing so winsomely into those pretty Christmas lights is a heart-melter, for sure! You won over your human's heart with your playfulness the very first day she met you, and by all accounts you definitely came as advertised! What a joyful addition to the family you are, sweetheart! Just as your mommy says, she couldn't have hoped for a more perfect furkid than you, Nala! You're a gem!!!

Thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming homecoming story and lovely photos with us! Meeting you has truly brightened and warmed my cold and rainy day! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of Day soiree, playing your heart out, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Nala, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Gorgeous!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Clearly Nala was an excellent choice! The whole world would agree, the smart ones anyway, that Nala is a beauty and irreversibly cute!

Dearest Nala, what a beautiful young lady you are! You are so pretty! Your brown tabby fur with white trim and orange highlights looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have, with that cute little red-brick nose and the long white whiskers and eyebrows and those lovely great big amber eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to wherever you are in Canada to pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You and your dear Purrrsons adopted each other through a foster, and God bless those good people fostering animals to help get them adopted, and God bless the good people (like your Purrrsons) who adopt them! You are full of energy and make your dear Purrrsons smile with all your antics as you find ways to entertain yourself such as going inside bags and running around the house. You found the Christmas tree fascinating, and you and your dear Purrrsons are looking forward to many, many more years and many, many more Christmases together. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nala, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Congrats on being COTD beautiful Nala.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana