Thread: Precious Poppy

Precious Poppy

Dear Poppy, what a beautiful and soft looking Russian Blue mix girl you are. Your pictures are adorable, especially your sea lion impression. And you are a great conversationalist.
    A year and a half at the Humane Society is a long time, but you managed to hold out for that special someone who finally came along. You and your meowmie were meant to be together.
    Poppy, you are very special indeed, and you are our most deserving COTD.
    Congratulations to you and your mom. I hope you will celebrate this special day with lots of cuddles and all of your favorite treats.
    cats4ever

Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Poppy!

What a gorgeous girl you are! You have a wonderful thick coat and beautiful green eyes - and look that little pink tongue.

I'm so glad you didn't have to sit in that shelter anymore, but found a loving mom who you wake up every morning and chat with every day. You and your mom are so lucky to have each other.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight and celebrate with extra playtime, treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Dearest Poppy, you are precious indeed! What a beautiful Russian Blue-mix lady you are! That nice thick grey fur looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute dark-grey nose and the pink tongue sticking out sometimes and those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and the lovely big green eyes. Great photos, thank you, and how good is that baby sea lion impersonation! I wish I could reach through the screen and up to Minneapolis to pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You waited for a year and a half at the Golden Valley Humane Society for just the right Purrrson to come along. And sure enough, she did! You adopted each other right away and have since formed the deepest bond. You have trained her very well to have breakfast ready at 5am each day. You make her smile with your antics and your affection. Every evening as she prepares dinner, you chitchat and chirp with each other about your days. You are her true-blue sweetheart and lovey-dovey best friend forever, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Poppy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 01-02-2017 at 07:28 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Congrats, beautiful Poppy, for being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Precious Poppy!

Hi Poppy! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Russian Blue girl you are, Poppy, and SO expressive...that beaming smile, that little pink tongue, those sparkling amber eyes! (You also do a mighty fine seal impersonation!) What a lucky girl you were indeed, having been saved from the unspeakable by that dear traveling vet! And thank you for your patience, Poppy, waiting stoically a whole year and a half. until that forever human you knew was destined to be yours, could find her/his way to you, and how well worth the wait it was! How lucky your human is, having a lovey dovey best friend, a loving companion, a source of endless joy in you! You truly are one extra special girl, Poppy, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos, has been the perfect end to my day! Hope you're in the midst of a fun filled day of celebration, chatting with your human, sliding on those wood floors, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you beautiful Poppy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

You're just too precious for words!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet true-blue Poppy! What a gorgeous girl! I have a very soft spot for blue kitties! Your fur looks so thick and soft to pet!

You waited till just the right person came, and then off to your forever home! Now you have a routine of nose-bumping your person to ensure that your breakfast is served at just the right time! You and your person talk over the day while you enjoy your perch on the microwave, and you thoroughly discuss it Then it is time to be your beautiful self, maybe snuggling with your person or doing your sea lion impression! PURR-fect!

Happy Cat of the Day to sweet Poppy!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries
    Poppy is just sweet, delightful and adorable! The best for sure!

Thank you, cats4ever

Thanks for the kind thoughts, cats4ever! Poppy is psyched to be named Cat of the Day and has been reveling in the honor all day.

Quote Originally Posted by cats4ever View Post
    Dear Poppy, what a beautiful and soft looking Russian Blue mix girl you are. Your pictures are adorable, especially your sea lion impression. And you are a great conversationalist.
    A year and a half at the Humane Society is a long time, but you managed to hold out for that special someone who finally came along. You and your meowmie were meant to be together.
    Poppy, you are very special indeed, and you are our most deserving COTD.
    Congratulations to you and your mom. I hope you will celebrate this special day with lots of cuddles and all of your favorite treats.

Thank you!

Thanks for your kind words, Randi!
    xoxo, Poppy

QUOTE=Randi;2548746]Congratulations on being honored as Cat of the Day, Poppy!

What a gorgeous girl you are! You have a wonderful thick coat and beautiful green eyes - and look that little pink tongue.

I'm so glad you didn't have to sit in that shelter anymore, but found a loving mom who you wake up every morning and chat with every day. You and your mom are so lucky to have each other.

Enjoy your day in the spotlight and celebrate with extra playtime, treats and lots of cuddles. I wish you a long, happy and healthy life, sweetie! [/QUOTE]

Thanks, Phenisa!

Thanks for your sweet words, Phenisia!
    Xoxo,
    Pops

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Dearest Poppy, you are precious indeed! What a beautiful Russian Blue-mix lady you are! That nice thick grey fur looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with that cute dark-grey nose and the pink tongue sticking out sometimes and those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and the lovely big green eyes. Great photos, thank you, and how good is that baby sea lion impersonation! I wish I could reach through the screen and up to Minneapolis to pet you! I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a nice story you have to tell! You waited for a year and a half at the Golden Valley Humane Society for just the right Purrrson to come along. And sure enough, she did! You adopted each other right away and have since formed the deepest bond. You have trained her very well to have breakfast ready at 5am each day. You make her smile with your antics and your affection. Every evening as she prepares dinner, you chitchat and chirp with each other about your days. You are her true-blue sweetheart and lovey-dovey best friend forever, and you love each other very much, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Poppy, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Thanks!

Thanks for your kind thought, Felicia's Mom!
    xoxo, Pops

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia's Mom View Post
    Congrats, beautiful Poppy, for being today's Cat of the Day!

Thank you for your thoughtful words, tatsxxx11!!!

xoxo, Pops

QUOTE=tatsxxx11;2548769]Hi Poppy! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous Russian Blue girl you are, Poppy, and SO expressive...that beaming smile, that little pink tongue, those sparkling amber eyes! (You also do a mighty fine seal impersonation!) What a lucky girl you were indeed, having been saved from the unspeakable by that dear traveling vet! And thank you for your patience, Poppy, waiting stoically a whole year and a half. until that forever human you knew was destined to be yours, could find her/his way to you, and how well worth the wait it was! How lucky your human is, having a lovey dovey best friend, a loving companion, a source of endless joy in you! You truly are one extra special girl, Poppy, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your utterly heart-melting photos, has been the perfect end to my day! Hope you're in the midst of a fun filled day of celebration, chatting with your human, sliding on those wood floors, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you beautiful Poppy, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

You're just too precious for words!!!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Thanks for your nice words and appreciation of my baby sea lion impression, cassiesmom!
    Poppy
    Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Sweet true-blue Poppy! What a gorgeous girl! I have a very soft spot for blue kitties! Your fur looks so thick and soft to pet!

You waited till just the right person came, and then off to your forever home! Now you have a routine of nose-bumping your person to ensure that your breakfast is served at just the right time! You and your person talk over the day while you enjoy your perch on the microwave, and you thoroughly discuss it Then it is time to be your beautiful self, maybe snuggling with your person or doing your sea lion impression! PURR-fect!

Happy Cat of the Day to sweet Poppy!

Thanks, mon

Thanks, mon. I am delighted for the nomination!
    Poppy
    Quote Originally Posted by mon View Post
    Poppy is just sweet, delightful and adorable! The best for sure!

Loved your story. I have a Russian blue mix that is about the same size and shape, and color of eyes, as your Poppy. And even some of the same antics, like the adherence to routines and the love of food and the sliding across the floor. You've gotta love 'em!