Thread: Beautiful Breezy!

Beautiful Breezy!

Happy New Year, Happy Pet of the Day, beautiful Breezy!

Thank you so much for the lovely New Year's card, sweetheart! What a wonderful way to kick off 2017, seeing your beautiful Budgie self up on my Pet of the Day page this morning, reading your heartwarming, life affirming backstory! I'm so sorry to hear of your very serious health challenges, Breezy, but so encouraged, seeing your miraculous "before and after" photos, knowing that despite your diagnosis, you're living and enjoying life, your family and friends, to their fullest! Such is the power of prayer! What a brave little girl you are, Breezy! Your fighting spirit is nothing short of inspirational! What a lucky family is yours, having a best feathered family member in you, Breezy! Great thanks to them for rescuing you, doing all in their power to keep you healthy and happy! And I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, Breezy, hoping for a full remission and a very happy 2017 for you and your forever family! Sending you lots of love, gentle cuddles and kisses, beautiful Breezy, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

Amazing!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lovely story, Breezy!

Thank you for your inspiring story to start off 2017! Sending love, light and prayers to you and your loving family. Happy New Year!

Blog Entries
    Breezy is indeed a darling little bird, so cute! I hope Breezy has a great, special day!

Dearest Breezy, what a beautiful blue budgie girl you are! You are utterly gorgeous. And how nice that your people adopted you from a rescue group, and many thanks to them for supporting rescue! We're so glad you and your dear person are carrying on with your health challenges, and we send along our prayers and good wishes. You and he/she love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Breezy, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Congrats on being POTD beautiful Breezy. I will keep you in my prayers.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Happy New Year, Beautiful Breezy! Seeing your photos and reading your miraculous story was a great way to start 2017! We believe in prayer! We believe ALL animals are important, no matter how big or small! Birds truly are little angels in our midst. We are so glad you found the most loving forever home and that you are enjoying a very, very happy life! Sending love and prayers for good health and happiness in 2017! XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net