Thread: Sweet Lucy!

Sweet Lucy!

Good morning, Lucy! Happy Dog of the Day!

Aww!!! You're just too cute for words, sweet baby girl! No wonder your mommy fell in love at first sight! One look into those soft, warm, brown eyes and I'd be a goner too! hehe Now, as to the question as to just who "saved" who, well, we need only look to that bottom photo for the answer to that!

Bless you, Lucy, for coming to your mommy's rescue in her time of great need, helping to heal her, bringing so much comfort and joy to her life, and to those dear residents at the nursing home as well! Talk about paying it forward! And soon you'll have another human to love on and care for...a baby brother! What a lucky boy he will be, having a best furry friend and protector in you! What a very special girl you are, Lucy, beautiful body and soul...a treasure!

Great thanks to your mom for sharing your heartwarming backstory and all of those beautiful photos with us! Meeting you has made my morning a whole lot brighter! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Lucy, running and playing to your heart's content, munching on treats, cuddling with your mommy, being loved and pampered to pieces! And to you and your family, wishes for a very Happy New Year! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Lucy, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Lucy, you are adorable! What a pretty Boston Terrier/Dachshund-mix young lady you are. And what a wonderful personality you have, too!. You helped save Mom from an abusive relationship. You also have been a nursing home visitor, bringing companionship to the residents. Now you are looking forward to the arrival of your little human brother! You and Mom (and little brother when he arrives) all love each other dearly. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Lucy, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and Mom and little-brother-to-be are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 12-31-2016 at 04:29 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Lucy

Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  12.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    My Mom was in a nursing home, so I know
    first hand how much your visits mean to the
    people that are there.
    Celebrate your special day.

Ms.Lucy

I'm Lucys momma and she is definitely my favorite blessings. Today was a very special day for her to receive it too. My grandpa died on new years and she was the one thing to comfort me. She is handling baby brother very well and very protective of him. She loves to give him kisses and cuddle. I would love to post a picture if i knew how. I wanted to thank all of you for your kind words. She is my heart and soul and I can't image my life without her. Mommy, daddy and brother love you very much and we are proud of her being dog of the day today. Many cuddles and treats today ❤❤❤

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaDWM View Post
    Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  12.5 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    My Mom was in a nursing home, so I know
    first hand how much your visits mean to the
    people that are there.
    Celebrate your special day.
    Thank you shes my pride and joy

Blog Entries
    Lucy is irresistable, of course she will be a brilliant big sister! Happy New Year, wishing all three of you the very best life has to offer in the new year!