Thread: Beautiful Boomer~

Beautiful Boomer~

Dear angel Boomer, precious Pony~

What a gorgeous Paint you were, Pony. Your russet red, roan coloring so striking, your markings so unique. But what made you so extra special was not your striking good looks alone, but the size of your heart, your unbridled zest for life, the beautiful bond of love and trust you shared with your lady. I'm so sorry you had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge, so suddenly, so tragically, and far before your time. But there's no denying that you savored every day of your earthly existence to its fullest...kicking up your hooves with such joy, running like the wind, sharing so many happy times with your lady...you and your lady winning top prizes in barrel racing and jumping! What a team! How lucky your lady was, having known your love and companionship those many years. And while she may no longer have you there by her side, physically, forever and always you will live on in her heart, in the countless memories you and she made. Now, run happy and healthy at the Rainbow Bridge, Boomer, until that wonderful day when you and she are together once more.

To Boomer's mom...Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful Pony with us, giving us the opportunity to pay tribute to him, and to the love you two shared. He truly was one of a kind, one in a million and so very deserving of being honored here today.
    (((HUGS)))

Such heart-melting photos...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Boomer, a.k.a. Cowboy Doubledeuce, Boom-Boom, Monkey, Crazy, and Pony, what a beautiful Paint Horse you are! You are gorgeous in all those great photos. And how sweet to see you and your dear lady nuzzling noses there. I'm so sorry you suddenly had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge, but you and she formed a bond of deep love that will last forever. What a life full of adventure and spirit you shared with her! You and she love each other very much, don't you, and you always will. What a delightful love-filled home you have shared!

Congratulations, darling Boomer, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear lady and your brother TJ and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats. We know a wonderful party is going on at the Bridge in your honor!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Boomer

Name:  horse.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  15.1 KB

R.I.P. Boomer and congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a handsome and smart boy you were.
    Twenty years doesn't seem to be enough time for
    such a wonderful horse.
    Your family will celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    I was so thrilled to see Boomer today, the photos are amazing! Hey, when you are the best, well he was clearly the best!!