Thread: Fabulous Flury!

Fabulous Flury!

Hi Flury! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous Splash Cochin Chicken you are! True to your breed description, you have the fluffiest, snuggliest, softest, most squishable feathering; even your feet are super fluffy! And how lovely are your "splash" markings, your grey and white coloring! Then there's that face...that scowl! Well, you're not fooling anyone, Flury! We know you secretly covet your mommy's cuddles, as long as they come chest high! (Don't worry...Your reputation is safe with us! hehe) You may not fit the profile of the classic, docile and loving Cochin chicken, but there's no doubt your mommy wouldn't have you any other way! (Gotta keep the humans wanting for more, right Flufy?) How lucky your mom is, having a Flury-Floofy-Poofy-Snuggie-Buggie-Floofles in you, Flury! You're the best!

Thanks to your mom for sharing your adorable self, all of those heart-melting photos with us! Meeting you has been a real treat! Enjoy your big day in spotlight, sweetheart, playing with your feathered friends, cuddling with your mom, hehe, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and snuggles to you, fabulous Flury, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!

So beautiful!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Flury

Name:  chick.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  12.1 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    A beautiful chicken with an attitude. How cute.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Flury, a.k.a. Flury-Floofy-Poofy-Snuggie-Buggie-Floofles, you are a beautiful Splash Cochin Chicken! What fluffy, pretty feathers you have, and what a sweet face. You have quite the personality, too. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Flury, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Maybe Flury will lighten up with enough snuggles. I can totally dig why you would want to cuddle such a lovely, serious little chicken

Congrats on being POTD beautiful Flury.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God, who are called according to his purpose.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Congratulations, Flury, on being POTD! You are fun and beautiful! You are proof that each animal has their own unique personality ~ and I'm so glad I'm a vegetarian! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Cutie! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net