Thread: Adorable Benson!

Adorable Benson!

Greetings Benson! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby boy!

My Labbie loving heart went into total meltdown mode, scrolling through your painfully precious photo spread, looking into those warm, love filled puppy eyes! Being a Lab lover for life, I admit that I'm biased, but your human couldn't have hoped for a more perfect "first" than you! She/he waited a long time for her/his dream of being a doggie parent to come true, and it certainly was a long and tiring journey home, all the way from China to the U.S., but so well worth the wait and effort! You're the quintessential Lab, Benson, embodying all of those traits we Lab lovers cherish in your beloved breed...unbridled energy, a sense of humor, unwavering devotion to your family and a heart of gold. OK, that trademark obsession for food maybe not quite so cherished, but endearing still! hehe I laughed out loud, reading how you actually jump up onto the table to steal some food, how you raided that cupcake box! That's a Lab for you! (Boy, could I share some "food stealing stories!)

How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, goofy, sweet and loving best friend in you, Benson! You're the best, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Benson! Meeting you this morning has been such fun! Hope you're treated to a very special, fun filled Dog of the Day, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more! (Go easy on the treats!) Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you, beautiful Benson, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Be still my heart!!! You're giving me puppy pangs!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Benson

Name:  dog.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  17.3 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a world traveler. You have been to
    places most of us never will.
    Sounds like you keep your family on their toes.
    Celebrate your special day.

Dearest Benson, you are gorgeous! What a story you have to tell, being adopted by your Furrrever family in China and then moving to the U.S. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us, from puppy days to current days! And what a delightful personality you have, too. You make your dear family smile with all your antics and energy. You and they all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Benson, on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Big high fives and smooches to Benson on his special day! Fist bumps and hugs to shining Benson and his peeps too!

Congrats to adorable Benson on being Dog of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana