Thread: Trying to figure out if my mutantly large beagle is really a treeing walker or a combination of >1 hound

Trying to figure out if my mutantly large beagle is really a treeing walker or a combination of >1 hound

Buddy is either the largest tri-color beagle ever or something else. Someone suggested walker coonhound to me, or a beagle-hound mix? He's about 45 lbs, muscular and much taller than a regular beagle. His head is fairly proportionate to his body, perhaps just a wee bit smaller. Shorter snout than my lab mix. He "speaks" to us with lots of cute & funny vocalizations from begging to expressing displeasure. Occassionally, he does the beagle baying, but not nearly as often as i hear about from other beagle owners.

This is my 1st post, and I'm not sure where or how to submit pix. But I have a number I'm sure would help.

Thanks a lot for any input you may have!

Blog Entries
    If you would like to send some photos upside down, might be able to help you.

pictures of buddy

hi, thanks for your reply! i wanted to submit pix but i'm not sure how. can u help? also,bwhat did u mean by upside diwn?sorry/thanks!!

donald stump

had to laugh, just read your profile. i, too, dislike (mildly put) the idiot, criminal, racist, misogynistic, xenophobic narcissistic [insert expletive!]. that, and we're both 53 & both cat lovers. anyway, thx again for replying!

Blog Entries
    Hi there! Ya, sounds like we have lots in common. Sorry I can't tell you how to send pics as I am not sure how. My husband sent some last night, guess they were upside down, eeek! Sure would like to see some when you learn how.

Blog Entries
    P.s. what's your dogs name, sounds like a sweetheart. I love dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by zoe&buddysmum View Post
    had to laugh, just read your profile. i, too, dislike (mildly put) the idiot, criminal, racist, misogynistic, xenophobic narcissistic [insert expletive!]. that, and we're both 53 & both cat lovers. anyway, thx again for replying!
    There is a thread that describes how to post pictures here - http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?171780
    I've Been Frosted