Dearest Nuggets, what an adorable child you are! You are an absolutely precious little black kitten, with that fluffy fur that looks so soft and those cute dark paw-pads and that sweet face with the lovely big eyes that are turning yellow from their kitten blue color. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You are tinier than a birthday card indeed in that last one! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Inverness, Scotland, in the UK, to pet you and give you some Felix cat treats. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you and give you some treats for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have already! You are a growing boy full of energy and make your dear Purrrson smile with your antics. You like to sit up on two feet, and you do rolley polleys with your toys. Some days you're lazy, and others you are out for ages. You are very playful, fluffy, and cute. You love little places where you can be warm. If you want to sleep, you will sleep anywhere. You and your dear Purrrson love each other very much, don't you. You are an amazing addition to the family! What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nuggets, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe some more Felix cat treats!