Thread: Charming Charlie

Charming Charlie

Name:  large.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  10.7 KB

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day
    Once the runt of the litter, now the biggest and most loved.
    Part of the family and lets them know when he wants into the bedroom
    Celebrate your special day

Charlie's the Best!!!

Hi Charlie! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a beautiful, pawsitively pawsome "All American" pup you are! I definitely see your Retriever side in your looks, and no doggie loves food like a Retriever, hehe But the characteristics of both of your beloved breeds are evident in your big heart, your fun loving personality, your unwavering devotion and loyalty to your humans! And of course your family thinks you're a human in a furry package! You ARE family after all!

How lucky your *special person* is, having been blessed with a furry brother, a best friend and loving companion in you! How well your family's decision to adopt you has been rewarded, sweetheart A family couldn't hope for a furry family member any more special than you! You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today has been a real treat! Hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled day of celebration...playing hide and seek with your humans, munching on yummy treats, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Charlie, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

How adorable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Hurray! Good ole Charlie is DOTD!! Pretty lovable fellow, I sure think he's special too. Sounds like he is treated like gold and all his peeps love him. A human trapped in a doggies body eh, well.... seems like it's working out for sweet Charlie. Awsome DOTD 👍🏿

Congratulations on being chosen today's Dog of the Day, handsome Charlie!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana