Thread: Most precious Mittens

Most precious Mittens

Dear Mittens, what a beautiful tabby girl you were here on earth, and now a glorious kitty angel.
    I am so very sorry that you had to leave your family.
    You came to your purrson as a kitten, and you went with them through thick and thin.
    As a kitten, you would play with your mousie and a fishing rod toy, and you loved the milk bottle cap fasteners.
    You moved a couple of times and you always settled in well.
    You could be a feisty girl, but as you got older, you turned into a lap kitty and eventually cuddled on your purrson's shoulder, with loud purrs.
    Mittens, aka Mitzypuss, you will always be loved and in your family's heart forever, and you will watch over them from the Rainbow Bridge.
    Willa (5/1/1997-3/17/2018)

Dearest Mittens, a.k.a. Mitzypuss, you are precious indeed! What a beautiful Angel lady you are, with that soft-looking Tabby fur and the sweet face with the lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us, which captures your sweetness so well. I wish I could reach through the screen and ...all the way to the Rainbow Bridge! ... to pet you. I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are all petting you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You came to your dear Purrrson in 2002 when you were only nine months old, and you have been together ever since. As a kitten you enjoyed playing with your mousie and fishing rod toy and milk-bottle plastic top-fastener rings. As you got older, you loved to be on your Purrrson's lap and later graduated to cuddling into his/her shoulder, purring loudly. You settled in well after moving house a couple of times. What a wonderful love-filled home you two have shared and will always share!

You made your dear Purrrson laugh with your antics and energy, and she/he cried when you had to leave for the Bridge. Please send some Angelic purrrs to her heart as a reminder that love is eternal, you are together always, and you will welcome her Home, One Fine Day... Meanwhile, may precious memories and keepsakes help to bring her comfort.

Congratulations, darling Mittens Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and happy memories. We know the other Angels are all rejoicing with you at the Bridge!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    So very sorry for your loss of dear Mittens. It is very heartwarming however to hear of how much love you felt for one another. It is our honor to celebrate the wonderful life of your darling Mittens, she was very beautiful indeed!

Precious Fur Angel Mittens~

What a beautiful, earthly Tabby girl you were, dear Mitzypuss, not only in looks but in heart, and more beautiful still, now that you've earned your angel wings, lighting up the heavens with your sweet and loving spirit!

How very, very blessed your dear mum was, having known your love, your companionship, your devotion those wonderful 14 years, Mittens. Through thick and thin, the good times and hard times, you were there for her, as she was there for you; best friends for life!

It breaks my heart, knowing you're no longer there with your mum, making her smile and laugh, warming her with those cuddles and comforting her with those soft purrs. All of us here can well relate to the deep sadness she's feeling at your passing. Nothing is harder, more painful for a fur parent than having to say goodbye. Thankfully she has those cherished memories to comfort her until that happy day when you and she are reunited. Until then, scamper happy and whole at the Rainbow Bridge, where the sun always shines, the supply of fishing rods, stuffed mice and green milk bottle twists, endless! And send down your love to your mum, Mitzypuss, give her a sign. She misses you so very much!

To Mitzypuss' mommy...Thank you for giving us the chance to pay tribute to your beautiful girl. What a lucky kitty she was, having had you as her devoted and loving mum. I hope seeing her being honored here today brings you some small measure of comfort. She truly was one in a million, a Cat of a Lifetime!

(((HUGS)))
    Sandra

So precious...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mittens was beautiful when on earth, and I know she is watching over her human from Rainbow Bridge right now.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Mitzypuss you will always be remembered. I am sorry for your loss.