Thread: Nero the Healer!

Nero the Healer!

Hi Nero! Happy Pet of the Day!

What a gorgeous Yellow-Sided Green Cheek Conure are, Nero, and your Peach Faced Love Bird girlfriend, Virginia, quite the beauty in her own right! Your coloring is simply stunning, Nero! I especially love your red colored tail! And how sweet is that face!

I was heartbroken and sickened, readng of the horrific abuse your daddy suffered over the course of his childhood, abuse no child should ever have to endure, abuse leaving such deep emotional scars. Such abuse is beyond my comprehension. But thankfully your daddy now has you there by his side to offer him comfort during those most difficult of times, helping to heal him with your unconditional love and devotion, brightening his days and nights with your joyful personality and clownish ways, your chatting and dancing!

It is well known, the healing power of animal assisted therapy, the love and companionship of a furry, finned, shelled, skinned and YES, feathered best friend, a birdie such as you! And I have no doubt that before long you will have earend that official title o therapy pet! How blessed your dear daddy is, Nero, having a soul mate, a loyal and loving best feathered friend in you, sweetheart! You're a treasure, one in a million, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Great thanks to your daddy for sharing your heartwaring story with us, so many precious photos! Meeting you has not only been a pleasure, but an honor! Hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day, Nero, watching over your daddy and beloved Virginia, chatting and dancing, chowing down on some yummy applesauce, corn and egg whites, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, gentle cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Nero, our very special and most deserving HERO Pet of the Day! Love to precious Virginia and the entire flock, too! Long and happy life to you, sweet boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nero

Name:  30b.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  454.9 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
    What a little cutie.
    I can just imagine how much fun you are,
    and a life saver too.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    First of all I must say that I admire your honesty and openness. It takes some nads to do that. I love the name Nero and he could not be smarter, more beautiful or more original. What a wonderful and miraculous darling, wee soul Nero is, excellent POTD! So sorry about your past my freind, breaks my heart to hear. Giant smooches and love to Nero and you, could not possibly be a more wonderful POTD!!

Dearest Nero, what a beautiful Yellow-Sided Green Cheek Conure you are, in both appearance and spirit. Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous, so striking! You have a delightful personality and make your dear dad smile with your antics and energy. And you are a born healer, giving him the support and comfort and love he needs when he is revisited with horrible PSTD flashbacks and nightmares. How perfect and blessed it is that you and he have come together! You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Nero, on being chosen today's Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear dad and your peach-faced love-bird girlfriend Virginia and your other feathered housemates and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even a special serving of egg-whites and steamed corn and applesauce!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Nero, Bless you for being your dad's Therpy Pet. and Congrats on being Pet of the Day.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Thank you everyone. I am glad you all like Nero. He's my little baby boy. Was in a total snuggle mood earlier today.

Know how I mentioned that he's a silly lil guy? Well he's some videos of him being just that, a little goofball!

Congratulations, Nero, on being POTD! (We birds!) We believe God's precious animals are here to enjoy and to help us through the difficult, stressful, unfair times in life...You are a perfect example of that! Best wishes to you, Cutie, and you loving human parent for long lives, happiness, serenity and great health! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827546

Thank you so much everyone. I don't find it hard to talk about the abuse I survived because I didn't do anything wrong, my so-called father did, he's the one who should be ashamed, not me. If anything I have more reason to be proud of myself for not only surviving but not giving up afterwards. I don't understand why some people are ashamed of surviving abuse but, then again, we do all respond differently.

Also, have another bit of Nero cuteness! He loves laying on his back when he's being held!

Your daddy has EVERY reason to be proud, no doubt about it! What an amazing, inspirational story of survival! In fact, your dad not only survived, he's thriving, in great part thanks to you, Nero! Tell your dad thanks for the bonus videos!!! That one of you and beautiful Virginia investigating that "other guy" was too cute! Made my morning! And if you get a chance today, check out today's Pet of the Day, another amazing story of devotion and survival, this time in the form of a brave Sun Conure named Lucia and her disabled dad! More love to you, precious Nero!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Actually, Lucia is Nero's older flock sister XD She's also part of the badeepie flock, as I call them. Here's a banner that shows the whole Badeepie flock.

OMG!!! Lucia is Nero's flock mate??? Wow, you truly are one amazing daddy, blessed with a truly amazing flock! I was thinking, what a coincidence, having two such special feathered kids as Pet of the Day in succession, both belonging to one special daddy! OK, off to congratulate Lucia! She's got one very special story to tell! Love to the flock!

XD Indeed, Nero and Lucia are the only uber special ones story wise. But of course I love all my feathered babies.