Thread: Gorgeous Grayson

Gorgeous Grayson

What a fluffy boy you are, Grayson, and there is no mystery how you got your name with your million shades of gray in that majestic coats of yours. We have no idea why your first family returned you to the shelter, but that was your new mom's good fortune! You knew the minute you hit her lap that a good flop and purr was all it would take! We are glad you are still such a relaxed and happy boy, except for the morning toe attacks! Hey, toes are not nearly as tasty as your breakfast will be, trust us on that, okay? Congratulations, Grayson - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Hello, floofy gorgeous Grayson! What a stunning kitty you are with your silvery grey and white coat! Your long white whiskers, and your golden eyes! I would love to gently pet or comb your wonderful coat- it looks so soft and full! You are a busy kitty, though- doing mouse patrol, checking thing out, having fun with Willow, and sleeping in comfortable positions Then it may be time to snuggle with your person - perfect! You sure are a beautiful kitty guy, Grayson! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, and huge hugs and lovies to Grayson and Willow!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Grayson the great looin' fufforama dude! We're glad your humans adopted you! Congratulations Grayson COTD!

You are a very handsome kitty Grayson and you fur looks so soft. Congrats on being COTD.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Dearest Grayson, what a handsome longhair young man you are! Your fur looks so luxurious, so soft and fluffy.. in beautiful colors, too! And you have such a sweet face, with those long, LOOOONG white whiskers and the lovely yellow eyes. In those photos of you on your back, are you asking for tummy rubs? I would love to be able to reach through the screen to Waltham, MA to pet you and rub that tummy (only if you like tummy rubs, of course)! Oh, well, I can't, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet you and rub your tummy (only if you like tummy rubs, of course) .

And what a sweet story you have to tell! You came to your Purrrents to comfort them and help heal their grief at the passing of their beloved Little Bear. You chose them and let them know you were the one right away, going limp in your new Meowmie's arms and purring. You charmed your new Purrrents immediately, falling asleep on your back with legs spread, performing mouse-eradication duties, licking and nibbling toes. You have an adopted sister Maine Coon kitty, Willow, too. You and she and your dear Purrrsons all love each other very much, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling Grayson, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Willow and Little Bear Angel and your dear Purrrsons and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 04-19-2015 at 04:37 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Grayson

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You are one handsome fellow.
    It's amazing how people and pets just know right off the bat they belong together.
    Celebrate your special day.

Blog Entries
    Grayson is so awsome looking it's surreal! Sounds like a great guy too, happy COTD Grayson!

Gorgeous Grayson!

Greetings gorgeous Grayson! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a breathtakingly beautiful, ultra fluffy boy you are! Honestly, one of the most handsome kitties I've ever laid eyes on! It's hard to comprehend how a human could surrender a kitty as beautiful and loving, as laid back and undemanding as you! OK, there IS that foot fetish! Well, as your human says, lucky for her that you were surrendered, for you truly are a treasure, and the just the perfect one to help mend her heart after the passing of her beloved Little Bear, a Cat of the Day alum himself! I remember him well, and my heart goes out to your mom for her great loss. You do Bear and his legacy proud, Grayson, and now your mom has bragging rights to not just one but two most deserving Cat of the Day honorees! How blessed she is!

Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, beautiful boy! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, cuddling with sister Willow, being loved and pampered to pieces by your proud mom! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Grayson, Cat of the Day, EVERY day! (And please have your mommy plant some kisses on that soft, fluffy belly of yours, for me...and pass along some smooches for Willow, too!)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

The first picture of you is very regal. The other pictures...well, not so much. Lol. You are a very handsome fellow.