Thread: Lovable Luella

Lovable Luella

What a cutie you are, Luella, and you were so patient with wearing the bunny ears for long enough for your mom to get several photos, which is far longer than some doggie I know would last! It is good your mom saw you that day and opened the car door, so you could hop not only into her car, but into her home and heart, too! Sorry to hear you are on a d-i-e-t now, but that is your Beagle side of the gene pool, I am afraid! With that powerful nose, and the hound appetite, food is always on the brain, right? Still, we are glad you get to play fetch in the water - keeping a black dog like yourself cool enough in the Florida weather is certainly important. We are glad you get along with everyone, cats, dogs and humans alike! Congratulations, Luella - you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Perfectly Precious Luella!

Hi Luella! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and to precious Ping all of your kitty sibs, too!

Oh, what an adorable blend of breeds you are, a Rottie x Beagle! Your mommy says you've packed on a few extra pounds since coming home, but they sure don't show in your photo spread! (I think we are safe in attributing your insatiable love for food to your Beagle side!) But regardless, you couldn't be more perfect if you tried, physically or in personality! As your mommy says, she was truly blessed with the most cherished of gifts in you and Ping! I guess we'll never know how you came to find yourself homeless, cruising the mean streets. But it's clear from the moment your mommy opened that car door you knew just where and with whom you were meant to be! And oh, love you donning those bunny ears, hehe. My doggies have always loved dressing up in their Easter bunny ears come spring...well, sort of! hehe

Thanks for starting my day of with a BIG smile, sweet baby girl! Enjoy your well earned day of worldwide fame, playing with your beloved ball, cuddling with Ping, perhaps enjoying a nice swim, being loved and pampered to pieces!

Loads of love, hugs and smooches to you, adorable Lu, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day! Love to Ping and the kitties, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I'm so glad your mom came along that day. You look very nice in your bunny ears. Congrats on being DOTD, Luella
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Luella

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You certainly found a wonderful home with plenty of friends.
    Loosing weight is not easy, but it will help you live a happier life.
    Celebrate your special day, just not with high calorie treats.

Blog Entries
    Luella is a blessing alright, SO sweet! Hope she has a great, special day. Kisses to Luella and adorable Ping too!

Hello Luella, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a pretty girl you are! I enjoyed reading about you and am glad you and Ping were adopted and have a wonderful home. I liked all the photos but I especially thought the one of you, Ping, and cat was so sweet. I hope all of you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Awww, Luella! Your mom opened the car door and off you went to your wonderful forever life! Now you have a home full of fun and love with Ping and the kitties! You get to spend time at the beach when the weather is fine, how much fun that must be! I smiled when I saw all your pictures, because it's clear how much you are loved! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to Luella, and love to Ping and the kitties too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678