Thread: Sweet Li'l Sebastian!

Sweet Li'l Sebastian!

What interesting looks you have, Li'l Sebastian! Your many-colored coat is like someone stirred together German Shepherd coloring with beagle, so you have some of both! How nice you are so diligent about keeping your white fur so nice and clean! You are a very much loved boy, and we are glad your human got good pictures of yo! It is cute you like to make yourself nests- my doggie niece Angel does that too! Try to get used to the "pupazzi" okay? You are such a cutie, don't be so camera shy! And it is nice your fur is so soft to pet, too! Congratulations, Li'l Sebastian - you are Dog of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Congrats on being DOTD, handsome Sebastian.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Li'l Sebastian

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    What a handsome, much loved, boy you are.
    Most pets don't seem to like the camera for some reason,
    and you are one of them. Although there were a lot of great pictures.
    Celebrate your special day.

You are very handsome. Congrats on being DOTD!

Adorable Li'l Sebastian!

Hi Li'l Sebastian! Happy Dog of the Day!

What a adorable Beagle x GSD blend of a boy you are! Oh, that sweet face, those beautiful (most unique) "two tone" brown eyes...heart melting!!! And yes, your beautiful brindle coat IS sooooo shiny! You might not like posing for the camera (thank you for being so patient for your mommy), but the camera sure does love you, sweetheart! How lucky your humans are, having a furkid as sweet and cuddly and loving as you, Sebastian! You're a treasure, and so very deserving of your big day in the spotlight! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying an extra special day of celebration, cuddling with your people, being loved and pampered to pieces by all of your adoring friends and fans! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Li'l Sebastian, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    L'il Sebastion is such a joy,loved seeing him today! Such a very sweet, super cute DOTD!