Thread: Marvelous Magic

Marvelous Magic

What a cutie you are, Magic, and we think you are much cuter than people would think a "jug dog" would be! It is fun that we can see both sides of your breed heritage in your looks, both the "smushed face" of the pug side, and the longer legs and finer build of the Jack Russell side! We are glad your person understood you were such a skittish girl, and taught you about stairs, and to be brave about the noise on the streets! New York City is a busy, loud place, so we are glad with people who understand your quirks. It is fun your older "brother" will play with you, even if he has no chance of ever catching you! Congratulations, Magic - you are Dog of the Day for everyone to admire!
    I've Been Frosted

AdFab

I just want to put schmoogies all over that cute little face. What a doll.

Magic

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Magic, what a great name, and you live up to it.
    I'm glad you have an older brother to boss around.
    You are very much loved so you will certainly celebrate your special day.

Congrats on being DOTD, Marvelous Magic.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Hello Magic, What a cute girl you are--adorable!! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all your great photos. You're really cute. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Magical Magic!

Hi Magic! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

Oh, be still my heart! What a precious pupperoo you are, Magic, and true to your name, *magical* in your ability to cast a spell over all who cross your path! (That sweet expression of yours is swoon worthy!) I don't think I've ever met a Pug x JRT, a "Jug" before, but after having met you, consider me sold! I can only imagine your energy level, being half JRT! And no doubt you get your aversion to the "wet stuff" from your Pug side! "Drama queen," diva, cuddler in chief, Olympic caliber runner, with just a bit of quirkiness to keep things umm, interesting...You've got all the bases covered, Magic! How lucky your human and big bro Rico are, having a joyful, fun loving, life loving best friend and loving companion in you, Magic! You're the best!!!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, paling around with Rico, running to your heart's content (weather permitting), being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles, belly rubs and kisses to to you, precious Rico, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Magic is a spectacular DOTD, so very adorably cute! Is she wearing green nail polish? I used to paint my Boston Terriers nails too. Hope Magic is spoiled rotten on this very special day!