Thread: Wonderful Willa

Wonderful Willa

What a special girl you are, Willa, and we are glad you are a very smart girl! Many people might have given up or not wanted you, but you knew if you waited long enough, the right humans would come along! We think it is fun you are now here in Massachusetts, and in the very pretty town of Shelburne Falls, and you look very happy with your wheeled cart! It is great you now like and work with the company that makes them, and they can learn from you and how you use them! We are glad you get to go to expos and shows where you can be the star of the show, and you get to meet lots of people! We know that you love meeting people, and we bet you inspire many of them, when they see how rapidly you adapted. As my friend Larry would say, you are not handicapped - you are "differently abled" and we are glad to honor you - you are Dog of the Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Very, Very Cool

She looks precious. Love it that she has a "job."

Willa

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Dogs are special, but you are extra special.
    What a wonderful story. Your rescuers are the best!!
    Celebrate your special day, but you look like you celebrate every day.

Congrats on being DOTD. precious Willa!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Willa the Wow!-er

Oh Willa, you have such an inspirational story! It sounds like nothing can hold you back. It's important for every dog to have an advocate for them, just like us humans. Congrats on DOTD, you earned it!
    Your One Stop Shop for Dog Lovers
    DogLoverStore.com - Dog Breed Gifts & Merchandise

Beautiful Willa!

Happy Dog of the Day, beautiful Willa!

Let me start by saying you're my hero too, Willa, as are your parents! Great thanks to them, your mom and dad, for not only opening up their home and their hearts to doggies in need, but for all the great work they're doing there at Eddie's Wheels, giving hope to other families with special needs pets! You may have been born just a wee bit physically challenged, but it's clear you haven't let that keep you from enjoying every moment of life (with a little help from your wheels, of course)! And extra thanks to you, Willa, for your tireless advocacy on behalf of other other specially-abled pets! Taking center stage at all of those expos and conferences must be such fun, and so rewarding, for you and your family! I can't imagine a finer ambassador than you, Willa! You truly are one shining star, an inspiration to us all!

Thanks to your family for sharing your very special story with us, Willa! Meeting your beautiful self, reading your heartwarming story and seeing all of those precious photos, has made my day! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, playing with brothers Beau and Webster, chasing sunbeams, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Willa, and to dear Beau and Webster too! Keep up the good work!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Willa is irresistible, such a darling little one! Perfect DOTD!

I remember when she and her brother got taken from the pound and into our rescue. Hope to al Webster on here soon.

Fixed it!

I remember when she and her brother got taken from the pound and into our rescue. I made them little Christmas stockings. I transported to an adoption far one month and we happened to only hawf one arm. So we naturally had to make fun of him, human not the dog. What was even funnier is that he was vaulting couch. I was so happy when I found out they were going to be the face of Eddies Weels!

Hello Willa, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a pretty little girl you are!! I admire your stamina and determination in using your wheels. You are very special. I hope you have many more happy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!