Thread: Wonderful Willi

Wonderful Willi

What a cutie you are Willi, I love your little tan spot on one cheek, like Marilyn Monroe's beauty mark! How nice you are such a sweet boy, and getting petted relaxes you so much you fall asleep! We are glad you have been with your girl so long - 1/4th of her life! So I am sure you have taught her all a girl needs to know about being a good cat friend! Congratulations, Willi - you are Cat of the Day for the whole world to celebrate!
    I've Been Frosted

Willi is a great looking pet and it sounds like he makes a great pal! Congratulations Willi COTD!

Congrats on being COTD wonderful Willi.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Willi

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day.
    You are one handsome boy.
    Your owner loves you so very much, so celebrate your world famous day.

You are like my Found Hotel Cats Willi in that you are very eager to have their daily meals.
    That is all right Willi as a Cat with such a good appetite is a fine healthy Katze.

You are such a Big Handsome White Cat Willi , and we are so pleased to add to our international gallery of Cat Friends!!
    You have that pleased look of a very satisfied happy Cat!!

We are all sending a White Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friend and Our Newest Cat of the Day Wonderful Willi!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Willi, what a great kitty you are! You are so pretty, with your white fur topped off with some brown tabby, and your sweet face with your cute pink nose with a bit of brown next to the light-brown beauty spot on your cheek, and with your lovely pale green eyes with so much contentment in them. You are smiling that special smile that only cats can do, aren't you! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Reisa, Germany to pet you! But since I can't, I know your loving and beloved young friend will pet you for me .

What a wonderful companion you are for your young lady who has had you since she was eight years old and you were a kitten! She has learned all about the joys and responsibilities of sharing life with a cat. You live in the house in the daytime (and please stay in at night, too!). You get sleepy when she pets you, and you lay down when she cuddles you. You and she love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Willi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear young friend and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 02-06-2015 at 06:26 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    Willi is a lovely COTD, no wonder you love him, he's divine!

Blog Entries

Wonderful Willi!

Cat~gratulations, dear Willi, on being chosen Cat of the Day You are one beautiful cat indeed! Have a wonderful day celebrating your honour.

Our three kitties, The Princes of the Palace in Montreal, Canada are:
    Felix the Maine Coon who is 9;
    Rascal, silver/grey with some white is 6;
    Raven, a beautiful furry black cat with golden eyes -- born in our home August 5th 2011-- is 3 now;
    and our Foster kitties:
    Puss~n~Boots and Oreo who are 4;
    Little Girl kitty, Beauty, who is 3. Beauty looks a lot like Rascal.

Every Cat who has adopted me is a cat who was abandoned with the exception of Raven and the late Tiggy, b. 1984 d. 2000. Raven's mother, Ivory was abandoned. We rescued her and within a week, her two male kittens were born in our home. Ivory lives the life of a Queen Cat now; adopted by a friend. And her second born kitten, Licorice lives with a wonderful young man who adopted him October 22nd 2011.

All of the Kitties send you lots of kittykisses, purrs and good wishes.

We feed three other kitties -- outside cats who have been abandoned! We care for them and if we catch them, they will go to our Veterinarian for sterilization and inoculation against Feline illnesses that can harm them. We care for them as best we can and try to find them good homes. If homes can't be found, they then live outside; we continue to care for them. They are then officially called Trap, Sterilize, Release Cats (TSR). As long as they come to us for food and outdoor shelter, we care for them.

Outside in Montreal, Canada it is bitter cold in the Winter. No cat or dog would choose to sleep outside. I hope where you live, dear Willi, it is not as frigid as here. For example, today it is snowing lightly and the temperature is -8 C. Not very warm!

Live long, healthy, happy and always loved and cherished, dear Willi.

In Montreal, Quebec, We all are still "frosted"! Defrosted will happen in late April.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

This is my cat Willi. He is a four-year-old male cat and I love him a lot. He lives in our house, but at night he sleeps outside. When I stroke Willi, he wants to sleep. And I can say he is greedy about food. If I cuddle him, he lays down next to me or on the floor. He has a nice coat of very soft, white, black and grey fur. I'm the owner of Willi and I'm twelve years old, so I have had him since I was eight. I love him!
    Good afternoon, Willi! What a beautiful, noble kitty you are in your portrait! How wonderful that you rest near your person during cuddle time! Petting makes you sleepy, too. You spend time indoors during the day, and you have a good appetite! Your coat looks so smooth and soft to pet! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to sweet snuggly Willi!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wonderful Wili!

Hi Willi in Germany! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a beautiful boy you are, Willi! Your gorgeous grey and white coat looks soft! How I'd love to cuddle you! But I know your young lady provides you with plenty of those!
    How lucky she is, having a loyal and loving best friend in you, Willi! You're everything a family could hope for in kitty furkid and more! No wonder your family loves you so very much! Every young person should grow up with, know the love and friendship of, a furkid as special as you, and I hope that you and your devoted young lady will know many, many more happy years together! You're one EXTRA special kitty, Willi, and so very deserving of your big day on center stage! Hope you're enjoying a very special day of celebration, sweetheart, being treated to lots of extra good loving, all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Willi, Cat of the Day, EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wonderful willi

YES WHAT BEAUTIFUL FUR!! HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY- A DAY LATE! I NEVER HAD PETS GROWING UP- ONLY GOLDFISH haha YOU KNOW YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE EACH OTHER! ALL THE BEST SUSANSWATLIN518