Thread: Darling Dreich

Darling Dreich

What a cutie you are, Dreich, and that picture of you in the wind is so fun, as it shows your thick fur - and the Scottish winds - to perfection! And I looked up your name, it means "dreary" in Scottish, which you are not one bit! How fun you are such a calm, and friendly boy! And so tolerant - not many doggies I know would tolerate those silly eyebrows for even a minute! I am sure children want to hug you wherever you go, as you look so fluffy and soft, and are not too big! You are not only adorable, but it is your big Day! Congratulations, cheery Dreich - you are Dog of Day!
    I've Been Frosted

Dreich

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    It's great that you made your human realize that dogs are nothing to be afraid of.
    You are one good looking guy and deserve a lot of attention.
    Celebrate your world famous day.

Adorable Dreich!

Hi Dreich! Happy Dog of the Day! What a beautiful Bearded Collie you are, what a special name for such a special boy!!! (Still working out the pronunciation!) Love all of your photos (that one of you wearing "eyebrows" is a hoot), but that top one of you on the beach with the wind tousling your gorgeous, long coat is extra special! How wonderful that you were able to help your young lady/man conquer her/his fear of dogs, helping her/him to realize the priceless rewards of 4 legged love! How blessed your human is, having a best friend, a comforter and healer, a best friend for life in you, Dreich! You're everything your person could have hoped for in a furry best friend and then some! You truly are the ideal doggie, perfect in every way, the perfect match your family! And as for that habit you have of leaning your chin on your human's lap, his/her hands whilst working on the keyboard, craving her/his attention, my rescue Peach does the same thing!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Dreich, Dog of the Day EVERY day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries
    Dreich is perfectly adorable, so glad you don't fear dogs any longer ( although some should be avoided) Such a cute fella, excellent DOTD.

You're adorable Dreich!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla