Thread: Bouncy Bobby

Bouncy Bobby

What a cutie you are Bobby, and we can see both the Fix Terrier genes in your head shape and face, and the Jack Russell in your body. Given both sides of your gene pool, we are not surprised that you are a very energetic boy! We are glad you are much loved and your humans keep you busy learning new things! Those are really fun pictures, too - what better setting than a treehouse on a playground for a tree-climbing dog like yourself! Congratulations, it is your big day!
    I've Been Frosted

Bobby

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    Since you were the only one left of the litter, that just proves
    they saved the BEST for last.
    I'm glad you found your forever home and are so happy with your family.
    Hope you have a great day celebrating your special DOTD honor.

Blog Entries
    Bobby is adorable! We are so glad he is DOTD, Jack Russels are irresistible to me! I desperately want to kiss his little face, maybe you could do that for me. Hope Bobby has the best day!

Hello Bobby, it's a pleasure to meet a dog from "down under". You sure are a cute little boy and I'm sure you have a great home and are loved. I enjoyed reading about your and seeing your photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats for being DOTD!

Adorable Bobby!

Hi Bobby! Happy Dog of the Day!

Oh yes, a very "bouncy" adorable Bobby you are!

Now Bobby is four years old and still full of energy, just like he was as a puppy, He runs around the backyard randomly at top speed, jumps around onto things and he will even try to climb trees.
    No surprise there! You are a JRT x Fox Terrier after all, blessed with endless energy, an insatiable love for life, and smarts So of course you excelled at Puppy K, nailing all of those impressive commands with such ease, and I'm sure you've more than added to your impressive repertoire of tricks since those early days!

It's great to hear that you and sister Lucy have now become such great pals, Bobby! Always nice to have a best pup pal to play with, a furry soul mate to snuggle with, when your humans are busy! Your young person is so very proud of his/her best friend and understandably so! Any family would be proud to have a furry best friend as special as you to call their own! As has been said, they certainly saved the best for last!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying a fun filled, adventure packed Dog of the Day bash, paling around with sister Lucy, climbing trees, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Bobby, and to Lucy too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're adorable Bobby!!! It sounds like you're very smart.

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla