Thread: Lovely Little Layla!

Lovely Little Layla!

What a cutie you are, Layla, and your Blue Merle coloring is very unusual in a Chihuahua! We see it on bigger dogs, but you are such a delicate little girl! We love that you and Windy kitty are such good fiends you even share that bed! It is fun you are so vocal, and I think it is great you like to sing along when the guitar comes out! And we are glad you always cheer up you family, no matter what it takes! It's your big Layla, enjoy!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my gosh, you're a little cutie Layla!!! I have Layla also, but she's much bigger than you!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you and Windy have a fun day celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Layla

Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
    You are just so darn cute. I just love those spots.
    I can see how you would make anyone happy, keep up the good work
    and celebrate your world famous day.

Adorable Layla!

Hi Layla! Happy Dog of the Day! So pleased to meet you, sweetheart!

Oh, what an adorable girl you are, Layla! Love your "apple round" head, and your coat, your coloring and markings, are gorgeous! I don't think I've met a Blue Merle Chi before! But as pretty as you are, it was seeing those pics of you cuddling with your kitty bud, you with your baby chick, that totally melted my heart! Friend to all, that's YOU! How lucky your human is, having a furkid, a best friend, as loving, as personality packed, as big hearted as you in her/his life, bringing so much joy and comfort to her days! You're a treasure for sure, Layal, and all lucky enough to live in your orbit are blessed indeed!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage; celebrating with Windy and all of your adoring friends and fans; singing your heart out, hehe, being spoiled rotten!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Layla, and to dear Windy, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Layla! You are just adorable, and I love the pic of you snuggling with the kitty, who is bigger than you! Have a wonderful day as DOTD!!!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Oh My Goodness! Layla, What a cute little dog you are!! I didn't know chi's came in this coloring; you are adorable. I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your photos. It's really sweet that you are friends with a cat. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Blog Entries
    Layla is an awesome, unique little DOTD and simply adorable! SO cute to see her with Windy and the tiny bird, very sweet. What a great pleasure to see wee Layla today!!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    What a treat to meet you and see your beautiful pictures. I've never seen a Chi with your markings - you are stunning! I can see how everyone would be smitten with you.

Love those ears!!!! - have you tried flapping them to see if you could fly?? I'm just joking and playing with you, so please don't think I'm making fun of you. You are very beautiful and unique in every way. If ya got it - flaunt it!

We hope that you are having a wonderful day today as the very honored DOTD, and maybe you and your kitty pal are celebrating together. Congratulations, pretty girl. Smooches to both you and Windy.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~