I just got a call from Dr. Patel (surgeon)'s nurse. In my pre-surgery tests yesterday the EKG had some abnormality. So now I have to see my primary care doctor who is to decide whether I am fit for surgery now or need to have more tests.
I called Dr. Shore (primary care doctor)'s office, have an appointment to see her Thursday.
So the surgery may be postponed regardless of what's going on with the apartment!
Then again, maybe all my anxiety and distress over the apartment and cats stuff affected the EKG. My blood pressure reading was really high yesterday, and it's been excellent forever.