Thread: Lovely LaLuna!

Lovely LaLuna!

Congratulations, LaLuna, for being POTD! You are truly a little angel that brightens the lives of everyone you meet! (Bless your heart!) You certainly deserve the POTD honor! We hope you have a special day and best wishes for a happy, healthy, long, fun, safe life, Sweetie!! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

You're a beauty LaLuna!!! It's great that you visit people in the hospital!

Congrats on being POTD! I hope this is a special day for you!

Forever in my heart...Lacey,Sassy,Mandy,Corey,Ginger,Casey

LaLuna, you are a perfect Pet of the Day! I agree with Cavy Mom- you brighten the lives of those you meet, just by being your sweet self! I would love to gently pet you and feel your angora fur- I bet it is soooo soft to pet! Maybe your people will give you some extra petting for me today. And a big hug too, please! You've given me a HUGE SMILE today, sweet LaLuna! Happy Bunny Pet of the Day to you!
    Yikes! I've been Boo'd ... right off of the stage!
    Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

La Luna

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.

I bet some people might mistake you for a dog.
    You weigh more than a few of mine.

You are one beautiful girl.

Celebrate your special day.

Donna

I am certain you have made many people feel better and may you continue to be a therapy rabbit, sweetheart, for many more years! Your devoted guardian is rightly so very proud of you and keep on brightening the days of those in need. Happy POTD to a most deserving bunny!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Oh Lovely LaLuna, you are an outstanding POTD and have gone above and beyond, that's for sure. You make me proud to be a Canadian from British Columbia and naturally your care takers need to take a bow. Well done, and a parade with lotsa flowers!!!