Thread: Perfect Painter and Pebbles

Perfect Painter and Pebbles

Congratulations guys on being Pets of the Day.

I could look at you all day. You are like works of art with your wonderful shaped designs and colours.

I hope you have some lovely foody treats for your special day as you are now international superstars.

Cat of the Day 1 March 2014
    Twitter @MissNancyJones

Both of these guys are very cute. Painter is very handsome and I could just stick Pebbles in my pocket and carry him around all day!

Aww Painter and Pebbles, you're both adorable!!! How lucky you were found and rescued!

Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day!

Forever in my heart...Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy.Lacey.Angel

Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
    Dearest Painter and Pebbles, aren't you both just adorable! How good that you were both rescued and now have such a loving home.

Congratulations on being selected today's Pets of the Day! Enjoy your day of international stardom!

Love from Pat and cats
    Last edited by phesina; 05-14-2014 at 11:48 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Thanks everyone!

You guys are awesome! We all really appreciate the wonderful comments

Painter and wee Pebbles are the most glorious turtles in the world! Loved seeing them as Pets of the Day and hope they have a long, carefree life with their loving family!

United States

Painter and Pebbles

Congratulations on being POTD Painter and Pebbles. Turtles are very smart pets. Painter, you now have a friend that you can teach.
    You were both lucky to be rescued. Now you have a wonderful forever home.

Painter & Pebbles: 2 Cute 4 Words!

Congratulations, Painter & Pebbles, on sharing the POTD honor today! You 2 are just adorable!!! So handsome, full of personality, and oh-so-photogenic! Enjoy your special day and wonderful home! Best wishes for long, happy, healthy, safe lives, Cuties! XOXO

New York, United States
    Congratulations to you Painter & Pebbles. You guys are two of the most handsome turtles I've ever seen. So glad you have such a loving home. Hope you enjoyed your day of international stardom. Best wishes to you and your family. May you be blessed with many happy years together