Thread: Do You Love Applehead Siamese Cats?

Do You Love Applehead Siamese Cats?

Name:  AppleheadSiamese.png
Views: 42
Size:  464.6 KB

Applehead Siamese, and as the name would suggest, these beautiful cats have rounder, more 'apple shaped' faces than the other variations.Breeding with other cat breeds such as classic short hair breeds, is what created the applehead.

Find more interesting facts

Copenhagen, Denmark - GMT+1
    I haven't come across any siamese cats myself, but this one is beautiful! I love round headed cats to begin with.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
    What a beautiful kitty in the photo!

I love Applehead Siamese too, the more "traditional" version of the breed. (Actually, I love all cats.)

Last edited by phesina; 09-29-2015 at 06:48 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Sir Terry Pratchett (19482015), Sourcery

Illinois, USA
    I love cats Some meezers have the more triangular, oriental-shaped head. But I like the apple head Siamese too! I like Siamese cats because they are elegant, smart and talkative! PT has lots of beautiful Siamese kitties. Catmandu's "Siamese six pack" comes to my mind.
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page:

Los Angeles, Ca
    My Ming was an Applehead. A more beautiful cat than an Applehead is hard to come by. Some day, I will have another. But, right now, my heart is full with my all-white Kimba and my calico girl, Cali.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

I do love a nice applehead meezer. I'm not so partial to the wedge-heads myself, though I can see the appeal.
    I've been Booed!

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by snakemama View Post
    I do love a nice applehead meezer. I'm not so partial to the wedge-heads myself, though I can see the appeal.
    We feel the same. We were adopted by our first meezers a few years ago. Willy and Willow were/are Siamese and Himmy mixes. The only thing "different" about them from what I've read about Siamese is that they aren't talkers. At 8 years old. Willow just now started meowing once in a while. Sadly, we lost Willy at 6 due to kidney disease. Unfortunately, it is prevalent in Persian/Meezer/Himmy mixes. We ordered a kit from UC Davis and took a saliva swab of Willy and Willow. Willy carried the gene for polycystic kidney disease. Luckily, Willow does not.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life. And it cost Halo hers. Ask your vet about Polycystic kidney disease ~~ Rest in peace Willy
    Loved by Lisa