Thread: Lynx Point Siamese / Manx mix

Lynx Point Siamese / Manx mix

Does anyone know Where to get this type of mixed breed cat? I used to have a male and would love to get another. They are beautiful cats. Does anyone know if this mixture of breeds has a name.

Hi! It is not an official breed name, just a mixed breed. Your best bet would be to look on http://Petfinder.com and type in Manx and your zip code to see who is available near you! I bet there's someone needing a home who will catch your eye! And that way you will giving a needy kitty a home, too! They have shelters, rescue groups and all sorts of people who list in there.

If that doesn't work, try contacting a Manx rescue group near you. Where do you live?
    I've Been Frosted

The Lynx point Siamese are beautiful cat. I already have a couple of them. But it is necessary to know about these cat like there personality, there living style. I read this Lynx point siamese cat guide which have some great information

Your best pet would be to look on petfinder and if you known information about cat then The Catniptimes experts provide comprehensive information about cat health care, offer nutrition and feeding tips, and help you identify illnesses in cats.