I picked up a 50 gallon aquarium with stand back in Feb. Repainted the stand, slowly been cycling it and getting stock in. Today someone gave me a bunch of fish, so I think it is now full! (And then some!)
Here is a quick vid:
This tank holds:
- 10 rummy nose tetras (H. bleheri)
- 10 lambchop rasboras (T. espei)
- 6 albino corycats (aeneus)
- 4 bronze corycats (aeneus)
- some danios (which I plan to shift to the other tank, where my danios are!)
- a yellow headed fish which I am trying to identify -- GOT IT! It is a Glo Blue Danio. The yellow on the head is natural.
- a glo fish (NOT my idea, believe me!)
- blue mystery snail
- gold mystery snail
- 4 red cherry shrimp (which you will not see in the video as they are small and hide all the time)
I also have 2 moss balls, subwassertang, anubias, java moss, java fern, and naja grass.
Among other things, ha ha.
For anyone interested, this link is a group of photos showing the development of the tank. There are descriptions under each photo to explain what you are looking at. I think there are close to 80 photos in this link.