New players! Read the rules before you join, please, and be prepared to host the next if you win!
These are the rules:
* 1. You may only guess one letter at a time.
* 2. After you have guessed a letter, you must wait for another player to guess a letter before you can go again. (see also rule #9)
* 3. The host of the game responding to a guess does not count as a turn. Should you choose a letter, then receive a response from the member host, you must wait for the next member to guess a letter.
* 4. One point will be awarded for each correct letter, 2 points for vowels.
* 5. Only six misses are allowed in the game.
* 6. If you wish to guess the phrase, send it to me via Pet Talk Private message. (This is accessible via the 'PM' or 'Profile' buttons on any of my posts). DO NOT post it on the forum. If you wish to guess a letter, post it on the forum.
* 7. You must have submitted a correct letter to submit your solution. Unlike letters, if you submit a wrong solution, you are disqualified from continuing in that puzzle.
* 8. The player who correctly guesses the phrase wins the game. If no one has guessed it correctly after six misses, then the player with the most points wins the game.
* 9. Only 5 guesses allowed in total until the host updates the puzzle. Any guess after 5, before the next update, won't be counted as a guess. And as always, someone else has to guess a letter before you can guess another letter.
And here is what you win ... you get to create the next puzzle.
(Should you win the game and are unable to host the next puzzle, you may pass it to the member with the next highest points)
--------- - ------ -- --- --- ----- ------ ---- ---- -----. ------- ---- ------ ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ----- --- --- ----.
Remaining letters: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
"Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing." -- William James