Well, I still have 3+ hours to go until New Year's but just wanted to check in and ask for a lemon drop. Today was a rather down day for me and I shed many tears for Gini. I keep talking to her and so in her memory I would like to ask you to do the following:
- go hug your significant one and tell him/her how you feel
- do the same to the pets in your life
- do the same for the elderly in your life
- do one thing every day to pay it forward
- you may not have all that you want, but you have all that you need. Be thankful for that and the other gifts in your life.
- do one small thing every day to better your health
- DON'T MAKE NY RESOLUTIONS. They are only made to be broken IMO. Instead, try to be a better person in the coming year, whatever that means to you.
Love you all and Richard, if you are listening, I need one giant, huge, humungous Lemon Drop.
Can you imagine that NY EVE party that's going on at the Bridge???? Phred has probably got the fire brigade out in charge of the fireworks and all are gathered around the bit fire pit.
Until next year PT.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.