Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Sophisticat Sir.Sebastian

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Munich
    Posts
    15,279

    Sophisticat Sir.Sebastian

    Good morning Sir. Sebastian, what a noble kitty boy you are. Mysterious, elegant and still full of antics and mischief.
    We are glad that you honor us with your presence - which may mean that your sisters have a quiet day as you have to celebrate so much.
    I am sure, your blue fur is like silk and so we send you lots of pets and cuddles

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2
    Blog Entries
    1

    my name is Bonnie Sir.Sebastian Owner...............

    Hello Cat Lovers,

    Thank you for choosing my Cat Sir.Sebastian. I would like to add that I just showed him the photos of him on cat of the day, and he kissed everyone. He is my Silly Sir.Sebastian........ Again I want to say thank you for choosing him....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Munich
    Posts
    15,279
    Quote Originally Posted by KRAZYKATlady4 View Post
    Hello Cat Lovers,

    Thank you for choosing my Cat Sir.Sebastian. I would like to add that I just showed him the photos of him on cat of the day, and he kissed everyone. He is my Silly Sir.Sebastian........ Again I want to say thank you for choosing him....
    Bonnie- it's us who are happy to have him here. And we say thank you for kitty kisses. Orion, my blue Abyssinian waves from blue to blue

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    20,621
    He looks noble and elegant but if I picked him up for a cuddle I would just love that soft blue fur! Happy COTD, dear Sir.Sebastian, and I hope you are even more spoiled than usual today!
    "If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door." -- Milton Berle

  5. #5

    Sir. Sebastian

    Sebastian is simply divine! Loved the video too. Best of the best he is!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2
    Blog Entries
    1

    This is Sir. Sebastian's Ma Ma.......

    Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    He looks noble and elegant but if I picked him up for a cuddle I would just love that soft blue fur! Happy COTD, dear Sir.Sebastian, and I hope you are even more spoiled than usual today!
    Thank you for Loving him... And Yes being the only male cat in a female cat family He is king of the roost !!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Ljubljana Slovenia
    Posts
    6

    Beautiful Sir. Sebastian's

    Beautiful Sir. Sebastian's

    I can see it, you're a very special cat. I believe that your three cats adore you. Even in our home so my Astor company also has three girls and one girl dog. Yeah really you are the kings of such a society. Your view is so smart, and I believe they are all very proud of you.

    Congratulations to yours Cat of the day,

    Vida, Masha, Misha, Astor, Luna and Tara

    Name:  VipTalisman233.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  441.2 KB

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Good morning Sir. Sebastian, what a noble kitty boy you are. Mysterious, elegant and still full of antics and mischief.
    We are glad that you honor us with your presence - which may mean that your sisters have a quiet day as you have to celebrate so much.
    I am sure, your blue fur is like silk and so we send you lots of pets and cuddles
    "Noble" is exactly the word that occurred to me when I saw this guy's pictures. He's one handsome guy, and I'd guess that he's also smart enough to know how lucky he is to be with a human who appreciates him.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    39,637

    Wow Sir Sebastien , you have three Lady Cats all to yourself!!!
    In the Found Cat Hotel there are only three ladies and seven Toms , all fixed of course.

    You are one Cool Cat Sir Sebastien the very Cary Grant , or Brad Pitt of Cats , very sauve and cool, like James Bond.

    All we Found Hotel Cats are sending Our best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Sir Sebastien and his Ladies , Our Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.


    ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY


    NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Pet of the Day.com