Thread: Precious Hope!

Precious Hope!

Happy Dog of the Day, darling precious Hope! What a perfect choice you are for our extra special, Thanksgiving Day honoree, sweetheart! I see you're all set for the day's festivities, all decked out in your holiday finery! (Your colorful, turkey themed bandana can do double duty as a napkin!) What a beautiful best friend your human has in you, Hope! And now that you two are able to share an apt., no doubt those stressful college days are made a whole lot less stressful with you there by her/his side! Plus, she has the consummate model in you to help her/him hone those photography skills! Judging by your lovely photos, she/he is well on the way to a very successful career! Thanks for starting my holiday off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Wishing for you and your entire family, a very happy, peaceful, love filled Thanksgiving Day celebration! I know for sure they are all giving extra thanks today for having you in their lives! And hopefully today you'll be treated to a bit of yummy turkey, too! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Hope!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangles...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hope

I sure loved seein' Hope today, cheered me right up! Such a face, way too cute Excellent DOTD

Hello Hope,

It's great to meet such a pretty girl like you today. You look so pretty in your festive bandana.
    Sounds like to me that you have a wonderful life being model and best friend to your person. Congrats
    on being chosen for honors as the DOG OF THE DAY.Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses
    sweet girl.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

You're a pretty girl Hope!!! I can see why your human uses you for a model! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you've had a fun day!

Forever in my heart...Lacey,Sassy,Mandy,Corey,Ginger,Casey