Thread: Molly

Hybrid View

scotland UK

Molly you look so beautiful in your photo, you would never believe you are a mature lady. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day. Well deserved Sweetie.

Good Golly Miss Molly!

What a lovely calico lady you are - grown up enough to do what you like! May you have many more years to enjoy your fur-mily !

You're a pretty kitty Molly!!! You don't look sixteen! Congrats on being COTD!
    I hope this day is special for you and your family!

Forever in my heart...Casey,Ginger,Corey,Mandy,Sassy,Lacey

Illinois, USA
    Oh, beautiful Molly! I would be delighted to go get your treats upon request! Or to refill your water dish, or anything else your heart desires What a gorgeous Calico lady you are! I have a senior kitty, and she too is very content to nap in her favorite spots. I would love to pet you because your coat looks so soft and plush! Maybe your people will give you some extra petting and hugs for me today. I hope it is a beautiful day and you enjoy some outdoor time! Kisses to you on your special day, beautiful Molly! Happy Cat of the Day!

p.s., I your heart-shaped orange nosie!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page:

Alberta, Canada
    Molly, you are truly beautiful! Congratulations on being COTD and may you have many more years with your loving family!
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams

Those who have never enjoyed the company of a senior cat have no idea of what they are missing. An older and settled-down feline friend, one who has through many years become attuned to the habits of his/her humans, can't be beat for pleasant companionship. Molly is very lucky to have her humans, but they are lucky to have her too.

Molly is a beautiful kitty. I hope she will be with you for many more years.