Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: Random canine thoughts

Oh, Angel, sorry to hear that. Mean Daddy - and then they're gonna be making noise up there for days to come, sad to tell you!
    I've Been Frosted

That's enough to make anybody unhappy. How about ear plugs for everybody?
    cats4ever

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    We are NOT pleased. There's people making loud noises over our head, and Dad won't let me bark at them!!!

(roofers tearing off the old shingles, we're not happy)
    Angel buppy, are they done yet?
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

They're not done yet, and Dad won't even let me go out and say HELLO!!!! to them.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    They're not done yet, and Dad won't even let me go out and say HELLO!!!! to them.
    It's cold out, though (at least it is here), and if I remember correctly, somepuppy isn't a fan of wearing her coat?

"When dogs are looking at you, they're essentially hugging you with their eyes." -- Dr. Brian Hare

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    It's cold out, though (at least it is here), and if I remember correctly, somepuppy isn't a fan of wearing her coat?
    It's cold here as well, and not a fan? Weell, if you count shredding it as not being a fan.....
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Well, they're not banging on the roof anymore, they're banging on my WALLS!

Someone make it stop!!!!

Dear Angel,

How is the banging going? Are the workers finished?

It's cold outside in Chicago today, 35F. This morning I was thinking of you and your cozy nest of blankets! I wish I had such a nice nest - and I wish I could stay inside and be toasty warm. Happy Monday

Your fan,
    Elyse

They're not finished, and today dad let the two-legggers who were banging INTO MY CAVE!!!!!!!!!

They changed the doors to my cave, and they're still banging on the outside. While they were working inside, dad banished me to a bedroom. (He did move my nest into the bedroom with me)

On the up side, I got a ride in my truck, got to go into the doggie cookie store, met a REALLY nice guy at a lumber yard who knew EXACTLY where to scritch and let me nibble on his ears. I even got to sniff around in a couple of new places.

I'm sorry, miss Angel, I HAVE to go to work. You have an expensive cookie habit I have to support....

Warning to the world.....Angel and Patch have started a new (to this house) sport....

Tag team mousing.

Dear Angel, I hope you get your favorite doggie cookies for Christmas!

We're very fickle about puppy cookies. Someone gets bored with the same cookies all the time. We know it's time to change things up when she just stares at them when we come in from an out.

It's an almost comical "Really, dude?"