Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 119

Thread: Random canine thoughts

  1. #76
    And what do we like for a summertime snack? Watermelon rind, please!!!
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Waltham, MA, USA
    Posts
    36,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    And what do we like for a summertime snack? Watermelon rind, please!!!
    Hee hee - Ramanth did not believe me that dogs would like that- but she was stunned when Chipper - a picky eater with food allergies - crunched mine down in seconds one time at Findlay!

    Kia was not interested.
    I've Been Frosted

  3. #78
    I currently have a pup in my lap impatiently waiting for me to have mine so she can have the rind.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

  4. #79
    Oh yes, Chipper adores those rinds!
    ~Kimmy, Kia, Chipper, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, June, Mei, Jasper, Esme, Lucy Inara, & Morla

    Thanks Kfamr for the sig!

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

  5. #80
    Who's the hooman claiming to be mine?

    -Angel
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Barker, NY
    Posts
    11
    Sometimes I wonder, why do people fiddle on funny black things when they should pay attention to me.http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/confused.gif

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    25,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel's Human View Post
    Sometimes I wonder, why do people fiddle on funny black things when they should pay attention to me.http://petoftheday.com/i/our_smilies/confused.gif
    I'm almost done with the funny black thing, Angel. One more task and then I can log off. Sending you some virtual petting and a hug Happy Sunday!
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

    Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!


    "That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

    Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

  8. #83
    I'd like to thank Angel for her help with my accounting test. It's hard to get too worked up about anything with a pup in your lap.(does make typing a touch difficult, however!)
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Waltham, MA, USA
    Posts
    36,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    I'd like to thank Angel for her help with my accounting test. It's hard to get too worked up about anything with a pup in your lap.(does make typing a touch difficult, however!)

    Hee hee!
    I've Been Frosted

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    25,141
    Dear Angel, I am sending you some petting and a hug today because it is National Dog Day!

    Your fan,
    Elyse
    I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

    Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!


    "That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

    Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

  11. #86
    Well, someone got PLENTY of extra scritches today.

    It was a busy day, with Dad making the house all stinky, then a salesman came in and demonstrated a LOUD puppy eating machine (vacuum cleaner), but he was a dog person, so that was okay.

    She did her job, though, the salesman didn't want to come in until he saw the happy, wiggling smiling face behind the loud greeting. Dad let him in, so he must be okay.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Waltham, MA, USA
    Posts
    36,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Well, someone got PLENTY of extra scritches today.

    It was a busy day, with Dad making the house all stinky, then a salesman came in and demonstrated a LOUD puppy eating machine (vacuum cleaner), but he was a dog person, so that was okay.

    She did her job, though, the salesman didn't want to come in until he saw the happy, wiggling smiling face behind the loud greeting. Dad let him in, so he must be okay.
    Aww, good girl, Angel pup!
    I've Been Frosted

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    30
    Blog Entries
    23

    A canine joke. Let's laugh out a bit...

    DOG SITTER:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dog-sitter3.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	58561 So, you are the dog they want me to sit on?

    DOG: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dog-sitter2.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	58562
    Excuse me? Aren't you suppose to sit? How come you're tagging along?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dog-sitter1.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	58563

  14. #89
    LOL!

    Angel would like to know if there's a house she can hide in for this afternoon.......we DO NOT LIKE the noises coming from the safety valve on the pressure cooker.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Waltham, MA, USA
    Posts
    36,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    LOL!

    Angel would like to know if there's a house she can hide in for this afternoon.......we DO NOT LIKE the noises coming from the safety valve on the pressure cooker.
    Aww, Angel, you could come hide here, but I don;t think Dad's gonna drive you all this way!
    I've Been Frosted

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Copyright © 2001-2013 Pet of the Day.com