Thread: Bella Rina!

Hybrid View

Bella Rina!

Hi Bella Rina, what a beautiful smile you have! You look like you are just loving life! Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Beautiful Bella Rina!

Hi beautiful Bella Rina! Happy Dog of the Day to you! Oh, you just might be the happiest, *smiliest* pup on the planet! (You definitely have the longest tongue!) Just look at that million mega watt smile, the joy radiating from those *blinky* eyes! You sure are enjoying every minute of your fun filled, action packed, love filled life to the max, sweetheart! We humans would do well to take a page out of your playbook, Bella, never sweating the small stuff, just going with the flow! How lucky your humans are, your fur babies and fur siblings too, having a best friend and a loving companion, a mom and a pup pal in you, Bella! You're the best!!! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you and your babies, Princess the Golden and Kitty Purry, are all enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bella, our very special and most deserving "top dog!"

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangles...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello miss Bella Rina,

You have the cutest smile ever sweetie. You sound like a very fun loving little lady who
    enjoys life with a loving family. I'd like to meet your pals Kitty Purry and Princess too. Sounds like
    you all would be a awesome trio. Congratulations on being chosen for honors as DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet girl.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

Aww, you're a cutie Bella Rina!!! Congrats on being DOTD!

Forever in my heart...Lacey,Sassy,Mandy,Corey,Ginger,Casey