Thread: Evie!!!

Evie!!!

You're a beauty Evie!!! I bet you love running around the farm. Congrats on being DOTD!
    Have fun with all of your doggy friends today!

Angel, RB Mandy, Missy, Jake
    Tessa, RB Lacey, RB Sassy, Layla

***HAPPY THANKSGIVING***

Hi Evie, you are a beauty! Happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Evie

Good Morning Evie, you are so beautiful, and I love the photos of you.
    One can tell how much you are loved and I can see why.
    Congratulations for being our very beautiful Dog Of The Day.

Beautiful Evie

Greetings Evie! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! What a precious pup you are, Evie, one gorgeous, clever, mischievous young lady, one beautiful blend of breeds! I had to laugh when I read that you and your siblings were born in the fireplace! That's a first for me! I had to go back and check the month...August! Phew! So, a litter of all girls, was it? And your family kept you all??? Well, regardless, sounds like you've got more than a few furry sisters to pal around with! What fun you all must have, romping through those beautiful English pastures and fields with sheer abandon, and a stumble or two! As for that pleading, plaintive whine you greet your guests with...Your mom says she's "working on it," but I can say with certainty, one whine and I'd be putty in your paws! Who could resist a girl as sweet and loving as you? You're one very special girl, Evie, and your family so very lucky to a best friend, a loving companion, a never ending source of joy and laughter in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! I hope you and the entire pack are enjoying a very happy day, running through your beloved fields, enjoying a big stick and a Jumbone, being cuddled and loved to pieces! Lots of love and hugs and kisses and belly rubs to you, beautiful Evie, and to all of your furry sisters, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangles...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~