CONTACT: Martin Rossetti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Berkeley, California: Leo, Cerebellar Hypoplasia Cocker, needs a new home.
To crosspost and share via Facebook, here is the link:
Leo Needs a New Home
Leo, this cute one and a half year old playful and energetic boy, has cerebellar hypoplasia, which will become neither worse nor better and will certainly not shorten his life span. Although unable to walk fully on his own, Leo loves to play and can even be quite rambunctious. He weighs about 25 pounds and lives in Berkeley CA.
Leo is really sweet and loves to cuddle, especially laying on his back and wedged between your legs. He is very observant - watching everyone and everything around him.
Things you may like to know about Leo:
* Leo has a pretty consistent schedule which really helps in taking care of him.
* He eats twice a day and can eat on his own if his bowl is placed for him.
* He can drink on his own, with supervision in case he loses balance and accidentally spills
* He poops once a day when he is on his cart.
* Because he cannot walk on his own, he wears a diaper.
* He definitely loves rolling around on his cart but enjoys spending time in his crib.
* He doesn't necessarily need to be watched all the time as he has a padded crib that he's safe to tumble around in.
* He naps most of the day.
* He will be vocal when he needs something! Leo originally came from a rescue with his sister, who has now been successfully adopted into a forever loving home and we are praying we can find the same for Leo.
We adore him and would love to keep him, but he needs more attention than we can provide, since we both work full time and have just had our first child. Leo is a special case, and we are reaching out for help to find him the right kind of loving family home. Please help us by spreading the word and holding him in your hearts and prayers. Leo is an extraordinary dog, and we are desperate to find him the best home.
If you can help us to help Leo, please contact: Martin Rossetti at email@example.com.