Thread: Patrick Stewart - amazing gentleman

Patrick Stewart - amazing gentleman

I didn't know before know how badly he and his mother and brother were abused when he was a child. But he recently gave an answer to a fan's question that is just so well thought out, nand important and compassionate, I thought you all would enjoy and appreciate this.

It has nothing to do with pets, just humans, so I am putting it in General. It is worth the time to play the video, I promise!

http://www.upworthy.com/a-brave-fan-...l-answer?c=gt1
    I've Been Frosted

It is absolutely worth watching. WOW!
    "Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward." -- C.S. Lewis

I've always loved Patrick Stewart, being a Trekkie, but I definitely love him even more now! Awesome!
    Mikey - [Pug/Beagle Mix] Spock and T'Stala - [Hermit Crabs] Rest in Peace, Bo. I love you - [African Cawed Frog] Bo II - [Guppy] Buzz - [VT Male Betta] Chippewa - [BT Male Betta]
    "Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you."

Sweet and inspirational!
    ~Kimmy, Kia, Chipper, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, June, Mei, Jasper, Esme, Lucy Inara, & Morla

Thanks Kfamr for the sig!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools