Thread: Afraid Of Heights ? Don't Look...........

Hybrid View

Afraid Of Heights ? Don't Look...........

I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

Oh my goodness!! The look on the poor guy`s face says it all. I would be absolutely terrified! I`m curious to know how he was brought down from there; unless I accidentally overlooked the explanation, I didn`t see one in the article nor the comments. Goodness gracious!!
    • Brittany (noun) - Brit-knee = Just a girl that loves her kitties.

My furfamily (from top left, clockwise): Malley (age 10- "the Eldest"); Oreo (age 10 - "the Subway Jared of Cats");
    Bandit (age 6 - "the Sweetie"); Missy (age 3 - "the Scaredy-Kat"); *Rocky (age 2 - "the Baby"); & *Sophia (age 4 - "the Princess").
    And of course I can`t forget my beta fish, *Regulus, who is almost two years old!
    { * = my fur(and fin)babies; the others belong to my parents/sister but are of course part of the family! }

RIP Lady, Sally & Floppsy. You will always be remembered; Mommy misses you!

What a great photo! If you look to the left, it looks like there's a spot where he could scramble over - an outcropping much closer than the top of the cliff, but who knows how far that leads!

Methinks he had a momentary identity crisis and thought he was a mountain goat!
    I've Been Frosted

Yikes I hope that was a photoshop!

Quote Originally Posted by RockyRoad View Post
    Oh my goodness!! The look on the poor guy`s face says it all. I would be absolutely terrified! I`m curious to know how he was brought down from there; unless I accidentally overlooked the explanation, I didn`t see one in the article nor the comments. Goodness gracious!!
    Isn't that a great photo? Here's another shot from a different angle. AS you can see, the sheep is faceing the right way to jump to safety. You can follow the source links
    to learn more about this place.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._retouched.jpg
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841