How to Beat Junk Food Addiction
Did you know that junk foods activate the same areas in the brain as drugs of abuse like cocaine?
This is why we can get such intense cravings for these foods.
This is also why some of us can’t stop eating junk foods despite knowing that they’re doing us physical harm.
I consider myself to be fairly knowledgeable about food addiction.
I’ve done a LOT of research on it… but most important of all, I am a recovering alcoholic and food addict with a history of many rehabs.
I know how addiction works and I’m here to tell you that addiction to junk foods is exactly the same. The cravings, the thought processes, all that stuff… it’s identical.
Earlier this year, I wrote an e-book about food addiction called Vicious Eating.
I have decided to give it away for free. You can download it right here, without having to sign up with an e-mail address or anything.
Vicious Eating – The Food Addict’s Guide to Redemption.
It is 130 pages, in a .pdf file. I hope you will find it useful.
More articles about food addiction:
- Food Addiction – A Serious Problem With a Simple Solution
- 8 Symptoms of Food Addiction
- A Simple 3-Step Plan to Stop Sugar Cravings
- How Food Addiction Works (and What to do About it)
- Is Complete Abstinence From Junk Foods a Bad Idea?
- How Sugar Hijacks Your Brain And Makes You Addicted
- Junk Foods Are Manipulated by Chemical Engineers to Make us Overeat
- Why “Everything in Moderation” is Killing People